Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

I guess it’s true what they say. You can take the Adobe out of the desert but you can’t take the desert out of the Adobe
Old 06-29-2022, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same logic applies to the US. It would be very hard to take this place by force. Especially since people like would would load up the Toyota with a nuke and drive it into the Chinese if they landed somewhere as I yelled China delenda est and let it rip

Edit: People like me
The us is a geographically impenetrable fortress
Old 06-29-2022, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seriously do hope he gets it, I'm not even a big trump guy at all I just have a functioning brain and have been alive for longer than 18 years. Jan 6th is a pure distraction and a cynical attempt to get dem voters out, to elect and enact more absolutely moronic policy.

Most of the public also doesn't want their kids to be taken away from them by social services if they refuse to put their confused 5 year old on fucking puberty blockers. This is no longer some fringe position among prominent dems.
Absolutely retarded.

He cant even admit his rape daddy, his party, and his patriot brothers would betray america so hard. Its just too much for his little brain. He has to call it a nothingburger because admitting ANY part of it was bad, you have to admit all of it was bad. Then hes admitting his family is bad. =]
Old 06-29-2022, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same logic applies to the US. It would be very hard to take this place by force. Especially since people like would would load up the Toyota with a nuke and drive it into the Chinese if they landed somewhere as I yelled China delenda est and let it rip

Edit: People like me
our enemies would not try to take us by force, but cripple us into us canabalizing our neighbors by destroying a few of our centers from very far away.

We just cant threaten the same thing.

Russia and china both like, thrive, in that scenario if we tried doing it to them.

For years Russia has been pumping carbon into the world, because global warming would benefit them greatly, opening up vast ears and reserves in Siberia.

There is just no way America could ever threaten the same mutual destruction because it wouldn't be the same.

And if we cant threaten domination as I was wondering because of their geography, then what can we threaten?
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-29-2022 at 09:46 PM..
Old 06-29-2022, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey we get WVA v EPA tomorrow and the funniest option is if it's Justice Thomas writing.

So I'm hoping for that.
Last edited by Reiwa; 06-29-2022 at 10:01 PM..
Old 06-29-2022, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Groomers still clinging bitterly to JAN6!
Old 06-29-2022, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
our enemies would not try to take us by force, but cripple us into us canabalizing our neighbors by destroying a few of our centers from very far away.

We just cant threaten the same thing.

Russia and china both like, thrive, in that scenario if we tried doing it to them.

For years Russia has been pumping carbon into the world, because global warming would benefit them greatly, opening up vast ears and reserves in Siberia.

There is just no way America could ever threaten the same mutual destruction because it wouldn't be the same.

And if we cant threaten domination as I was wondering because of their geography, then what can we threaten?
Russia sucks, so does China. That is obvious and that’s why we have to make they pay dearly any time they do anything. As for our resiliency, we’d be much more unified than you think in the case of an external foe. As for what we can threaten, China becomes a subsistence shit hole the minute we stop buying their goods. Sure, we can’t immediately buy pizza cutters and paper plates and shit, but we don’t collapse. It would hurt and we’d have to relearn quickly how to build generators and some other very imortant things, like semiconductors. But China would face 300 million starving idiots who’ve been told their leaders are incapable of erring for the past 50 years

I don’t buy that our social unrest would match theirs. But we should absolutely divest ourselves from China (shitholeistan) and bring back domestic semiconductor manufacturing. As I’ve said before, we subsidize corn. We should be subsidizing critical industries
Old 06-29-2022, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

I’m also an optimist who loves the USA, so I admit I could be wrong. But I’m handsome and rich and that demographic is always optimistic
Old 06-29-2022, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
I’m also an optimist who loves the USA, so I admit I could be wrong. But I’m handsome and rich and that demographic is always optimistic
see I'm just handsome, not rich, wonder if that explains our perspective differential since I largely despise the USA

I mean I love my neighbor and shit, hate the govt, but I despise the USA because of the wasted potential on short sighted bull shit
Old 06-29-2022, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Groomers still clinging bitterly to JAN6!
speaking of clinging bitterly to things, hows that 'overturning the 2020 election' thing going on your side?
Closed Thread