Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 09-09-2022, 02:15 AM
Fire Giant

Revive the servers, fix channeling and restart green.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:57 PM
Kobold

Stop bumping bug posts for no reason. Unless you have a new evidence to add, then don't bump the post. Nilbog and Rogean will get to it when they get to it. It's a free to play emulated game. Just be grateful you get to play at all.
Old 09-12-2022, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

I'm gonna post when I wanna post
Old 10-25-2022, 04:36 PM
Orc

At this point the devs are just ignoring this, same with the Enchanter class bieng broken, they either don't want to admit they are wrong or they have other motive$.
Old 10-25-2022, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like if anyone were making money from p99 it would be patched more often, lol.

There are some really wild conspiracies floating around. All of them smell like BS.
Old 10-26-2022, 02:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like if anyone were making money from p99 it would be patched more often, lol.

There are some really wild conspiracies floating around. All of them smell like BS.
^ this

Feel real bad for you guys. Almost a full year and no patch. Yikes.
Old 10-26-2022, 08:18 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ this

Feel real bad for you guys. Almost a full year and no patch. Yikes.
It's like someone doesn't want to patch this at all, same with Encheaters.
Old 10-31-2022, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

I'm hopeful they realized such drastic changes should happen on a new server launch not in the middle of a server that is still wrapping up. Despite what Enchanters claim about how if channeling was fixed they'll just stun I know in my heart that the level of crying and rage if this fix goes in will be epic and it won't just be Enchanters.

There is a real chance all those players who thought level 1-50 was just AFKing in a power level group using back stabbing pets aided by endless alt buff bots will quit the game before they have to face actual classic EQ. The simple "get this mob off of me!" running in circles mainstay of classic EQ is missing because of this bug and it trivializes the entire game. Maybe that's a good thing.

All I know is green server launch fucking sucked in my opinion. Fast mob spawns. Nerfed quests. Instanced teal server. It's pretty hard to overlook that the staff seems to be on board with the idea that the only thing anyone likes about EQ is raid pixels and so we need to get people there as fast as possible. "Newb zones are crowded at server launch, we added a second server that we'll merge back later, and all newb mob spawns are fast! Yay!" That is when P99 jumped the shark. It was so painful because they had actually fucking recreated classic! It was overcrowded, it was busy, things were lively and fun and social. It had to go. Too many petitions or people weren't stacking up at raid level fast enough to satisfy the UN guild leaders. Timmy stole my decaying skeleton with a crack staff! What is the staff going to do about this?!? It's against the rules! Someone do something! I have a video recording! Staff always seems to cave to this utter bullshit instead of telling people to toughen up and holding back the pimp hand for times when it is actually warranted. They go for wide spread mechanic changes to avoid people crying at each other. See /list. There, you have /list, aren't you happy now? No more petitions please! Send all those petitions to the garbage especially anything relating to raid shenanigans and server would be much better and closer to classic.
Last edited by azxten; 10-31-2022 at 11:18 PM..
Old 05-04-2023, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Bump
Old 03-09-2024, 10:45 PM
Fire Giant

Bump