Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's always the Jews with you, Teppler.
They should've spent more time programming a personality for him.

"Shut it down"
Old 08-23-2021, 02:45 AM
Banned

Rename it to subhuman chatnazis
Old 08-23-2021, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"hey does anyone remember teppler? teppler, teppler, hey i got a teppler over here, dont forget a poster named: teppler"
gtfo here teppler.
Old 08-23-2021, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I declare from this day forward that Off Topic be recognized officially as the Political Shitposting section.

All threads that do not include political douchebaggery and divisive agendas are to be closed in the wake of this announcement.

Thank you all and may Menden have mercy on your souls.

The population is much lower than half without premier Sirken leadership.
Old 08-23-2021, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Keep your views to yourself man. Not sure what happened in this world or when everybody started to speak so openly, but it's gross..

I dont want to talk any of this shit with anybody. Politics, housing market, finances, religion.. I find it sad that these topics consume about 90% of your lives.. Wouldn't you rather discuss time travel, or chinese pugs, or cars, or arm wrestling, or 240sx's, or bob's burgers latest episode.. Or just anything other than topics that start arguments and debates? It's crazy.. So many awesome things in this universe.. But let's argue about shit with other people who will never waver.

I get why off topic exists, we dont always need to discuss everquest, but damn does the alternative always need to be politics/religion? Seriously, keep your views to yourself!!!! Really wish some of you woulda listened to your elders a little more. Insane lack of respect.
Last edited by strongNpretty; 08-23-2021 at 11:30 AM..
Old 08-23-2021, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gtfo here teppler.
Teppler was a slav lol 😂
Old 08-23-2021, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep your views to yourself man. Not sure what happened in this world or when everybody started to speak so openly, but it's gross..

I dont want to talk any of this shit with anybody. Politics, housing market, finances, religion.. I find it sad that these topics consume about 90% of your lives.. Wouldn't you rather discuss time travel, or chinese pugs, or cars, or arm wrestling, or 240sx's, or bob's burgers latest episode.. Or just anything other than topics that start arguments and debates? It's crazy.. So many awesome things in this universe.. But let's argue about shit with other people who will never waver.

I get why off topic exists, we dont always need to discuss everquest, but damn does the alternative always need to be politics/religion? Seriously, keep your views to yourself!!!! Really wish some of you woulda listened to your elders a little more. Insane lack of respect.

Well said sir.
Old 08-23-2021, 12:28 PM
Banned

https://twitter.com/i/status/1429616973592227841

The world will be hell
Old 08-23-2021, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"It's going to make a lot of us uncomfortable." -Steve Jobs

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2021, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

There is just a lot of cool shit all around us. Everywhere. I have a lot of questions in this universe man. Most of which nobody can answer. Yet.....

Why the adult thing in 2021 is to talk about your low mortgage, or your president of choice is beyond me man..

How the fuck do you get off work, walk out of that office after 10 hours, look up at that big'ol universe above you and think- You know what, I wonder if my friends/family want to talk about politics/mortgages with me today...

Sometimes i think i'm happy to be poor. Different set of problems, but at least my brain is filled with awesome possibilities and scenarios at all times of the day. Peebs, Ruby, Waffles- I love you!!!!
Last edited by strongNpretty; 08-23-2021 at 12:59 PM..
Closed Thread