Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2021, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delekhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lower level zones are often used as power levelling areas at this stage of the server lifecycle and I'm sorry this happened to you. It can be quite disruptive and I hope this experience did not affect your desire to join our community long term. I'm sure those who were doing it didn't intend to disrupt you, and in the future, I would attempt reaching out and politely ask to leave some mobs up for your group.

Most of us genuinely care about new folks coming into the server and will work with you if you approach it the right way. Also, oftentimes these groups will allow newbies to loot the corpses, so it can help to be friendly. A sense of entitlement, however, will surely get you nowhere.
This doesn't have the well worn speech pattern of a certain raid officer needing to cover for his members over and over.
Turboshok - Firiona Vie Project - retired
Turbosilk/Dangeres/Turboshock - Green - Retired
Dangeres/Turbosilk - Blue - Retired
Turbosilk - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Wizard - retired
Dangeres - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Shaman - retired
Old 09-20-2021, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delekhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lower level zones are often used as power levelling areas at this stage of the server lifecycle and I'm sorry this happened to you. It can be quite disruptive and I hope this experience did not affect your desire to join our community long term. I'm sure those who were doing it didn't intend to disrupt you, and in the future, I would attempt reaching out and politely ask to leave some mobs up for your group.

Most of us genuinely care about new folks coming into the server and will work with you if you approach it the right way. Also, oftentimes these groups will allow newbies to loot the corpses, so it can help to be friendly. A sense of entitlement, however, will surely get you nowhere.
You shouldn’t be PLing in a popular dungeon in the first place you asshole.

Much less at lower levels when there’s a million places you could be mass killing mobs to PL that wouldn’t disrupt anyone else’s time. Don’t be a dickhead.
Old 09-21-2021, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

I have watched Seal Team grow over the years on green. I have had some run ins with a few members but that has not coloured my opinion of the guild. I see that this posting is a grievance you had with someone from Seal Team but I also see that this is also a gross mischaracterization of an entire guild. I hereby serve you with an injunction to stop this libel you have printed. You will cease and desist or face a court summons to the high court of Norrath! Good day sir!
Old 09-21-2021, 01:06 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn’t be PLing in a popular dungeon in the first place you asshole.

Much less at lower levels when there’s a million places you could be mass killing mobs to PL that wouldn’t disrupt anyone else’s time. Don’t be a dickhead.
Full of assumptions aren't you? I wasn't even there.

The hatred some of you people have is really unbelievable.
Old 09-21-2021, 07:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always played on PvP servers, so things like this really never happened. You just killed each other or trained one another till the other died.

When I played PvE, I always let people who the zone was designed for do their thing and would just find another zone. The people I was playing with are literally naked characters with no gear. It's not like they are guild twinks or anything. This sort of shit just chases people like that off the server.
Is that why Red is booming? Lulz sorry couldn’t. Resist
Old 09-21-2021, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Full of assumptions aren't you? I wasn't even there.

The hatred some of you people have is really unbelievable.
I didn’t say you were. I was telling you not to be a dickhead because people shouldn’t be PLing in those zones. Don’t excuse their behavior.
Old 09-21-2021, 10:13 AM
Skeleton

The "so much hate" comment is so good lol. It's literally a thread about your guild members being dicks to low level characters. Not sure what else you would expect, especially when you just try and cover for them instead of acknowledging that they were being dicks.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:29 PM
Banned

Remember guys it's "entitlement" to expect people not to be a dick to low level characters grouping in a zone that's level appropriate for them. If you behave, ST may bestow upon you the right to play unimpeded.
Old 09-21-2021, 01:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Those Dain fast rolling, Holgresh bead stealing, Reaver dropping SUMS A BITCHES!! -Yosemite Sam
Old 09-21-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by billcrystals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "so much hate" comment is so good lol. It's literally a thread about your guild members being dicks to low level characters. Not sure what else you would expect, especially when you just try and cover for them instead of acknowledging that they were being dicks.
fow lawyer quests and trains people

hope this helps
Closed Thread