Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 12:54 PM
Banned

I'm indifferent. I think we may have survived 4 more years of Trump. Biden isn't any worse. Maybe getting Trump out of all our systems for a decade would have been better in the long run.

We are dumb if we nominate another Biden or Trump variant tho. Ide rather have an actual lizard person demanding tribute in live babies on live TV at this point if they axed the lobbies and let the people feed and care for themselves again. And ended the FDA, DEA,CIA, NSA., and stopped wasting money on inflated obsolete military equipment like F35s and strategic nukes.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of democrats and people who don't live in your charicature dumb yokel places also don't like Biden, mainly because he's a terrible incompetent president who is making every problem under trump worse. Hth.

Oh and also kamala harris is maybe the worst vice president I've ever seen in my lifetime.

"Hey Kamala, you're in charge of the southern border crisis!"
"Hahahahaha! Okay!"
*tumbleweeds roll by*
Trump lost, stupid.
Old 10-15-2021, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're telling me a bunch of Nascar fans and West Virginians don't like Biden? Well slap my ass and kiss my cousin, I did not see that coming!
Two questions, why do you hate Manchin voters and why do you think anti-Manchinist bigotry is OK?? 😬
Old 10-15-2021, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of democrats and people who don't live in your charicature dumb yokel places also don't like Biden, mainly because he's a terrible incompetent president who is making every problem under trump worse. Hth.

Oh and also kamala harris is maybe the worst vice president I've ever seen in my lifetime.

"Hahahahaha! Okay!"
*tumbleweeds roll by*
Lol settle down. You do this in every thread. We get it already.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
singapore has nearly 0% crime, the city is remarkably clean, free of litter/graffiti etc.

they can boast these traits because they are super duper strict on, well, everything.

but what does that have to do with, "Fuck Joe Biden" errr, I mean, "Lets Go Brandon"
Disneyland with the death penalty. Let's go!!!
Old 10-15-2021, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:

"Hahahahaha! Okay!"
*tumbleweeds roll by*
Weird that over 80 million of them voted for him.

So what makes a good vice president, exactly?? Holding rape daddies pp???

I'll tell you whos not a national embarrassment. That Jill Biden. She doesnt have one anchor baby to her name. Unlike melania the criminal.. working in the usa without permission. Yuck..
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 10-15-2021 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Baron trump is an anchor baby.
Closed Thread