Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 07:41 PM
Fire Giant

You'd understand this if you took econ 101. This is good.

I'd start walkin' your way, and you'd start walkin' mine. We'd meet in the middle, 'neath that old Georgia pine! We'd gain alotta ground, cause we both give a little. Ain't no road to long when we meet in the middle.

Its all the fault of those DAMNED NASCAR FANS

Boycott NASCAR (I did when Dale died)
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-15-2021 at 07:46 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you're wrong, is the thing. People get angry when you're wrong and lying about things.

Texas kept the power on just fine, it went out for a short period and did cause some damage. Because it only gets that cold there once every 100 years, and you don't budget for situations that almost never happen. You'd understand this if you took econ 101.

Meanwhile in California, everything is shit, like every year. They can't seem to keep the power on literally every year. In texas it's once every 100 years. Oh dear!
Of course, Californians freezing to death during the winter would be a priority for you Trumptards.
Old 10-15-2021, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't need concerns(their concerns aren't reasonable anyway) regardless, that's what freedom is about.

But the federal can absolutely require their employees to get vaxxed without it being a mandate. Words have meanings. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha what? Requiring people to do things is what a mandate is. A mandate is *mandatory*. See how those two words are related? I can give you plenty more 2nd grade english lessons.

And yes, their concerns are reasonable. You didn't explain how they aren't, you just declared that they aren't.
Old 10-15-2021, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course, Californians freezing to death during the winter would be a priority for you Trumptards.
I hear California winters are brutal

Watch out for polar bears
Old 10-15-2021, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Commiefornia winters are 76 and sunny every day. I'm a meterologist. I.E. aka. a scientist. I'm Dr. David Banner, searching for a way to tap into the hidden strength that all humans have.

Satan tempted Me with the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

I swallowed up the whole tree, then I ate him.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-15-2021 at 07:50 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh god just eat shit, your posts suck so hard.
Old 10-15-2021, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Horza never explains it's personal views on politics.
Old 10-15-2021, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

He has none just hates southern whites. I dont give a shit. I been hated long before he was born.

With the IQ of a cracked brick he has to finish every boring post with 'Trumptards'
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-15-2021 at 07:55 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

“Texas school official tells teachers that Holocaust books should be countered with ‘opposing’ views”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...ews/ar-AAPyLmT

There are no books with opposing views of the Holocaust…. Wait should they freaking teach Mein Kampf.

Every book comes with a free small trimmed stick on mustache… What the literal hell!?!?!

Texas … Republican be nuts
Old 10-15-2021, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha what? Requiring people to do things is what a mandate is. A mandate is *mandatory*. See how those two words are related? I can give you plenty more 2nd grade english lessons.

And yes, their concerns are reasonable. You didn't explain how they aren't, you just declared that they aren't.
They aren't required to work there. That makes it conditional and *not a mandate*
Closed Thread