Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 12:28 AM
Fire Giant

I'm not saying the Democrats aren't going to have money pouring but they are now 1. Terrible at managing finances 2. In an invalid argument about hating the rich and money in politics. They are devouring money. 3. Going to be at a severe disadvantage because they now have to consolidate finances for the primary, they are going against an incumbent and that incumbent's party has been managing finances better and stockpiling cash.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much did Bernie raise and how did he raise it? That's the sort of campaign finances people want. Overall nobody gives a shit about Hillary. They just knew she would be better than Trump. Same with Biden, sadly. Hopefully he bows out but he'll likely be pushed through. And he'll still be better for this country than Trump.
Bernie raised $228 million in 2016 before he bowed out. If he was in the primary, it surely would of been more than the RNC. He was beating Hillary on donations until it was clear she was going to be the frontrunner. He blew $223 million of it.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, your post is garbage. Stand in the corner and then go to bed.
Don't be mad I think Pokémon sucks and is for kids.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is! You're ignoring your own numbers in a bad attempt to build a narrative. Dum dum.
What numbers? There are so many articles about how the DNC is in bad shape. Do you think this is some lie? Your source.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...warf-dnc-2020/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...party-finances

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...lection-050962

https://www.salon.com/2019/02/22/the...onors_partner/
Old 12-12-2019, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

References for Trump winning with half the money:

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-totals-232400

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nding-revealed

https://www.npr.org/2016/06/20/48285...ehind-clintons
Old 12-12-2019, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Ah I see I misunderstood your premise due to skimming.

Didn't click.
Hilarous. The more I talk to you, the more I realize you are very unusual. You probably take that as a compliment though, that's how unusual you are. Reading some of your original posts on the page are disturbing as you searching for trolling. That's a very unusual and weird perspective to have and to "like" to do. Might be envious here for some weirdos but not a good perspective to have outside your box. Also just shows you a kid stuck in a mans body somehow. Maybe there is now transageism, who knows?
Old 12-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I apologize for the posting crime, Sheriff.
Hey, I'm just expressing my freedom of speech to let you know what I think of people that lurk the internet looking to get a rise out of someone. A very weird complex to sort out there. You realize you can still track the history of the posts but good luck wasting that time too. You almost wasted less than I did. And no, I don't care to complain to galach that your purpose here is to ninja edit posts and attempt to anger people because frankly I'll just tell you, it's a loser thing to do in the world. Out of all the things you could want to waste time on it, that's what you picked? I'm guessing you find your humor better than comedians too right. The reason I even take the time to respond back because it's honestly a shame that there are people that complain about humanity and then are weirdo pieces of shit on the internet trying to incite anger. Such a different perspective to have in the world and wonder what drives someone to that point where they aren't about progression but digression? Would that contribute to mental issues on MMO's because it has raised a toxic atmosphere. There are questions people would like to know and Wonkie, you need to be the test sample.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-12-2019 at 01:11 AM..
Old 12-12-2019, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jim I really don’t understand why you do this. You’re always trying to convince people you’re not that establishment left wing when you clearly are. You’re the only one around here that fails to embrace what they are on the political spectrum. You’re an establishment lefty. Stop the lobby. Embrace it. I resent having to play charades with you here.
I mean you ask me questions and set me homework, I answer to the best of my ability and as honestly as I can. I'd rather people didn't project labels on to me when they have very limited scope on who I am or what my opinions are. You're welcome to believe I'm left wing, I probably am by your metrics.

Please elaborate what you mean by establishment. I'm obviously not a fan of recent UK governments since New Labour came in to power, so obviously you're not refering to government here.

I believe in public healthcare as I believe society and economy benefits from being able to keep its workers in work. Is this what you mean by support establishment left?

The thing is the UK doesn't use expensive US patented drugs and had limited contracting until fairly recently so supporting the NHS doesn't mean i support big pharma globalists if that is what you mean?

So again, what do you mean by establishment left in the UK?
Old 12-12-2019, 03:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't trust anyone who didn't like Pokemon. 1997-1999 were peak years to be a nerd. Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, EverQuest, AOL chat rooms, Digimon battles in the cafeteria -- middle school was pretty good.
Great time for warhammer too! Herohammer, Gorkamorka and Mordheim!

Great company, doesn't run on a debt based model. Owns it's industrial complex and equipment instead of renting.

Only rents is high street presence iirc.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:31 AM
Banned

Jim every position I see you take is supporting the banker elites. I literally don’t see you take any other positions ever. You go into these long rants trying to justify your positions but they fall flat. I’ve caught you in many times spinning the truth. And guess which side you are always lobbying for. Not just me but that other uk poster in the brexit thread constantly corrects your establishment left spin as well. You’re a spin doctor Jim.
Closed Thread