Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 04:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha
Default Velious questions

with the launch of velious on the horizon i was wondering, is there going to be any pre velious launch event hype?

why is there absolutely nothing being posted in the general chats of blue or red about velious being released? for a major expansion so close to the scheduled release date there is nothing to be read.

Is velious still right around the corner or is it being released in a week and some odd days?

thanks for reading!
Old 07-15-2015, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Were hoping that if we don't talk about it too much, it will actually come
Old 07-15-2015, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

I bet if you went and searched general chat forum there would be at least 10 discussions on various velious things in the last week.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with the launch of velious on the horizon i was wondering, is there going to be any pre velious launch event hype?

why is there absolutely nothing being posted in the general chats of blue or red about velious being released? for a major expansion so close to the scheduled release date there is nothing to be read.

Is velious still right around the corner or is it being released in a week and some odd days?

thanks for reading!
You want DDOS?

That's how you get DDOS.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want DDOS?

That's how you get DDOS.
Daybreak installs a DDOS trojan if you DL their client
Old 07-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want DDOS?

That's how you get DDOS.
is that the major issue? i mean if thats what it takes to release velious, let the ddos come, there are people here that play the game that work for the FBI that could help move things along.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is that the major issue? i mean if thats what it takes to release velious, let the ddos come, there are people here that play the game that work for the FBI that could help move things along.
"hi im from fbi stop ddos plz"
Old 07-15-2015, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

People too angry at H1Z1 etc to ddos a 16 year old elf sim launch night...surely?
Old 07-15-2015, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornisthebest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw, should read:

"Hi. Mine FBI, you female?"
Old 07-15-2015, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornisthebest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it doesn't quite happen like that, basically FBI cyber crime has alot on their plate, they have files on specific organizations/people and they wont take action until they have done enough damage to warrant it.

im sure there is someone here who plays on p99 that works for the FBI that could bump it up. they would just need for them to initiate an attack on p99 in order to get bumped up the list.

edit: we normally call it the five strike rule, when it comes to stupid shit like ddosing a website with no strategic/commerce importance. they need to get on the radar 5 times before we will start an investigation.
Closed Thread