Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

I'm happy for the casuals. Good for them. I've had a ton of fun leveling my alt, questing, and chillin' with my buds in the down time.

To think that we'd begrudge casuals for getting dragons in,OR OUT of the suspension is completely wrong.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're welcome for suggesting 10 day entire raid bans for raid infractions during the last nerd summit!

The timeline on P99 is almost complete. Just the big October patch left and a few smaller patches. Once it's done they can go extremely non-classic for purposes of appeasing the mass raiding population on the server.

I haven't been online P99 in a few days in any meaningful capacity... Have any of the guilds crawled ToV or have they all submitted to peer pressure and zone-pulled to LTK or Entrance? Was kinda hoping one or two of them would crawl into North but dunno if that happened or not.
Rustle crawled HoT and killed two Dozekars at the same time.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server this weekend was by far the most fun and healthy I've seen it in a long time. People in tov were literally doing a conga line and partying with the absence of A/A. Everyone got to enjoy content without any drama. We're all nerds here on p99, but once you take out the beardiest of neckbeards, it's amazing how great the atmosphere becomes. Unfortunately it will end too soon, A/A members took their shower and are ready to get back into their extremely competitive everquest pve mode.
How much of a pissing match is it between smaller guilds is it on small stuff that A/A has forgotten about? I recall quite the pissing match over sky rotations long after A/A had left that stuff.

Literally if A/A were to completely disappear from the server, the same "problems" would return in a month tops, because there will always be those few that aren't "casual" enough.

It will never been sunshine and rainbows, there will always be a top and a bottom
Old 01-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm happy for the casuals. Good for them. I've had a ton of fun leveling my alt, questing, and chillin' with my buds in the down time.

that competitive fellspine was all the rage last night!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much of a pissing match is it between smaller guilds is it on small stuff that A/A has forgotten about? I recall quite the pissing match over sky rotations long after A/A had left that stuff.

Literally if A/A were to completely disappear from the server, the same "problems" would return in a month tops, because there will always be those few that aren't "casual" enough.

It will never been sunshine and rainbows, there will always be a top and a bottom
oooh man as an asgardian i can never forget how AG treated us with sky, those greedy bee-grabbing bastards! Never wanted to share with us!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Banned

lively discussion guys, keep it up! reading every word posted in this thread was very good for me!!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't fault them for this. A/A would be running 150 deep each if they had a scheduled raid too. The only reason they can field 30-60 at any time of day is because their roster is just as deep. The fact that casual guilds bring 150 to a scheduled CT and A/A has just as many on call just shows how crowded the end game is.

In reality, there needs to be 2-3 more blue servers if you want any semblance of classic raiding.
That isn't true, we schedule VP and Tunare in AM and at most get 80 people.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

^^ and both A/A wouldn't recruit that many if our numbers are hitting 100 consistently.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 01-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveeauxfour [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that competitive fellspine was all the rage last night!
That was a blast man I wana do some more SG
Old 01-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That isn't true, we schedule VP and Tunare in AM and at most get 80 people.
I'd argue 80 in AM is equivalent to 150 at prime time.
Closed Thread