Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes u do , seek help

i don't like playing on a low pop server

the way to fix it is not ask GMs to do something they said no to 5000 times already

spend some time recruiting

if we had a recruit for every cry post on this bitch server would be flooded
yea, it totally rocked being a recruit in Hokuten, which turned out to be an inner-circle feeding club for azrael all along

can't really blame people for not partaking in a community that is so old that its 100% cliqued up

didn't you get banned for griefing lowbies and abusing rules?

maybe you can PM those guys and see if they want to come back?

haha
Old 12-30-2016, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The video demonstrated it never caused my client to temporarily disconnect, which is what braknar observed in the logs and was systematic of screen dragging for some other clients.

Ooc, combat and npc positions resumed without ghosting and latency catch-up. As far as the server was concerned my character was sitting there taking hits, not ghosting off into the distance with frogs chasing (which happens when the connection between the client and server is disrupted).

Unfortunately you are too retarded to see this.
why do you get baited by troll shit like this?

i mean sirken said on stream he knows that lite boxes all the time, nada is being done

you just got fucked over because thats how the staff deals with shit, neglecting rampant issues but smacking down on a random nerd now and then to keep some kind of semblance of (?) alive

i think I quit 60% because the server is dead, and 40% due to (non)-actions of staff
- i nearly got banned for pressing a ninja-looting issue where 4 people in group agreed that I won the item, but staff refused to speak to any of them
- nearly got banned for insisting a boxer was checked upon
- watched sirken do 2 GM events in 2 days, and award the 1st prize (guise) twice to the same person: Goalornie (sp? wood elf druid chick) of Prophets of Slosh. The 2nd guise actually ended up going to an alt bard. I don't know how good her cyber is, but I'm guessing I have no chance at competing

Banned self cuz server sucks dick and has no future.

a wipe isn't going to solve that, neither is any action the community can undertake, so why not just accept this place is dead as fuck?

This post was made because I hope you enjoy 2017 Drakaris, best wishes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by derpcake; 12-30-2016 at 08:48 AM..
Old 12-30-2016, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one fight I didn't fraps when I came back from a break around oct 2015 and partially desynced.

U got a bis monk to delevel it and quit. How's that going for you?

Oh wait I remember now, no guild would accept u lol.
Your post summed up

Michael Jordan quit, therefore he lost
Old 12-30-2016, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your post summed up

Michael Jordan quit, therefore he lost
Jordan didn't get cucked by a sow sword tho lol
Old 12-30-2016, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play red everyday and i enjoy the server more and more. When i'm not busy clobbering retards back to blue i sit and ponder as the waves hit the shores of oot, can you believe i worked five hard years to earn these pixels? Welp...when you work hard you get the reward, i'm sorry you lost

#workbitch
#motivational
#lifegoals
#fungusmen
If that's not a troll post, then you're one sorry mother fucker.
Last edited by odiecat99; 12-30-2016 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: faggot grammar cops
Old 12-30-2016, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do you get baited by troll shit like this?

i mean sirken said on stream he knows that lite boxes all the time, nada is being done

you just got fucked over because thats how the staff deals with shit, neglecting rampant issues but smacking down on a random nerd now and then to keep some kind of semblance of (?) alive

i think I quit 60% because the server is dead, and 40% due to (non)-actions of staff
- i nearly got banned for pressing a ninja-looting issue where 4 people in group agreed that I won the item, but staff refused to speak to any of them
- nearly got banned for insisting a boxer was checked upon
- watched sirken do 2 GM events in 2 days, and award the 1st prize (guise) twice to the same person: Goalornie (sp? wood elf druid chick) of Prophets of Slosh. The 2nd guise actually ended up going to an alt bard. I don't know how good her cyber is, but I'm guessing I have no chance at competing

Banned self cuz server sucks dick and has no future.

a wipe isn't going to solve that, neither is any action the community can undertake, so why not just accept this place is dead as fuck?

This post was made because I hope you enjoy 2017 Drakaris, best wishes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
about sums up p99 red
Old 12-30-2016, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Server sucks

Lol people play this shit
Old 12-30-2016, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server sucks

Lol people play this shit
Its funny when you would drop into a channel in team speak. Everyone would go quiet. You would ask what people were up to and we would be semi nice but lie and say nothing. Then you would leave the channel and we would talk shit about how no one liked you.

Lol sorry you made no friends here. Later nerd
Old 12-31-2016, 12:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea, it totally rocked being a recruit in Hokuten, which turned out to be an inner-circle feeding club for azrael all along

can't really blame people for not partaking in a community that is so old that its 100% cliqued up

didn't you get banned for griefing lowbies and abusing rules?

maybe you can PM those guys and see if they want to come back?

haha
Yikes, so many troofs in dis post. He only had like 16 or so accounts banned though. Give him a break. He wants what's best for the community.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its funny when you would drop into a channel in team speak. Everyone would go quiet. You would ask what people were up to and we would be semi nice but lie and say nothing. Then you would leave the channel and we would talk shit about how no one liked you.

Lol sorry you made no friends here. Later nerd
I'm embarrassed for you that you don't realize how much of a loser you sound like.
Closed Thread