Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 04:33 PM
Banned

I bet these guys are camping manastones:

https://youtu.be/AkA5jH36_Ks
Old 12-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet these guys are camping manastones:

https://youtu.be/AkA5jH36_Ks
haha holy shit. yeah, those guys are definitely the type to be camping manastones.
Old 12-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As harsh as it is to say, I literally cannot think of a better version of natural selection. Anyone voluntarily subjecting themselves to this for a fucking pixelated stone on a 20 year old elf sim may need to be removed from the gene pool.
The really frightening thing here is that most people playing this are 30+ years old. This means that many of these folks may have already procreated. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 05:08 PM
Banned

I’d rather have 53 hours to have fun than camp a legacy item in classic emulated Everquest. Y’all acting like this is your first time.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6 manastones in a day! What a day to be alive!
Haha, I realize this is very unlikely given that the game's RNG is not random whatsoever. It's nice to believe it is though.

I don't know if anyone caught it but there is a very, very slight chance remaining of 0.1% left in my analysis. (The numbers as stated only add up to 99.9%.) This would be the probability of getting 7 or more manastones in a day. It's probably less than that due to rounding, but I thought I should point it out. My guess is that it's probably never happened on any server in EQ in history, but who knows....someone may have a story to tell.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, I realize this is very unlikely given that the game's RNG is not random whatsoever. It's nice to believe it is though.

I don't know if anyone caught it but there is a very, very slight chance remaining of 0.1% left in my analysis. (The numbers as stated only add up to 99.9%.) This would be the probability of getting 7 or more manastones in a day. It's probably less than that due to rounding, but I thought I should point it out. My guess is that it's probably never happened on any server in EQ in history, but who knows....someone may have a story to tell.
I've seen some really weird coincidences in my time on this server.

One time I camped this torpor dropping mobs for months without it dropping then it dropped 3 times in a row and then it turned out 4 out of 5. It was unreal.

And I've seen this happen a few times with big spells. It drops once and then it drops again or two times like the next mob.

Is it possible in the slightest that loot is not as random as we may think or have the stats been officially found?
Old 12-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Banned

im sorry but your all wrong, we investigated and came to The conclusion.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That we are far higher int than all non eruds.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Aviak

post it 1 more time i swear on prexus
Old 12-06-2019, 10:19 PM
Banned

As 30+ year old adults, how do you find time to sit at your PC for 50+ hrs straight.

SHIT IS SICK BROS
Old 12-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Tried to play paladin... And then...
Closed Thread