George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2020, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Go be sad then.
Old 10-18-2020, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Joe Biden would have done so much better at handling Covid.

Maybe he would have handled it just as well as the crack crisis. Oh wait.

https://i.imgur.com/DgDmx3Q.mp4 (watch Biden with sound)

Yeah with that guy in charge everything would have been OK.

Look at video. Listen to him get inappropriately loud and angry because he's losing his fucking mind. Watch him stand there disinterestedly with his hands in his pockets waiting for the next words to scroll up on the giant teleprompter. Listen to him mangle the 2000pt text. The bridge! They were going to blow up the bridge! They were terrorists! Listen to the horns. The horns in the deep!

What the fuck is going on? Is this real?

Is this real?
Old 10-18-2020, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
220K dead Americans. Many more to come. How fucking braindead retarded do you have to be to look at this and think "not a big deal, it's a hoax"?

Don't give us this "motorcycle death" bullshit either. Covid is killing Americans and your fucking president doesn't give one single shit nor has he done one thing to stop it. So fuck him and fuck you, too.

Edit: You will forever be on the wrong side of history. Mark my words. Enjoy it over there, ya fucking loser.
Go look at the co-morbidity counts. Close to half of Covid deaths the person had a serious other issue, cancer, flu or pneumonia.
Old 10-18-2020, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go be sad then.
I will tho that's the point. It's a sad time. This is a tragedy lol.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-18-2020 at 11:53 PM..
Old 10-19-2020, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
220K dead Americans. Many more to come. How fucking braindead retarded do you have to be to look at this and think "not a big deal, it's a hoax"?

Don't give us this "motorcycle death" bullshit either. Covid is killing Americans and your fucking president doesn't give one single shit nor has he done one thing to stop it. So fuck him and fuck you, too.

Edit: You will forever be on the wrong side of history. Mark my words. Enjoy it over there, ya fucking loser.
Calm down man. He did do many things to mitigate it. In fact, the first measure he took; shutting down travel from China, was immediately pounced upon as "racist". Pelosi was saying "go out and party it up, we are strong!" simultaneously. You can call people names all you want, and use the term "right side of history" which is maybe the most narcissistic thing one can possibly say (you're not claire voyant, you just don't like donald trump. Calm down, breathe.) it doesn't change the fact that 200k deaths, which are at best loosely attributable to covid itself given the overwhelmingly high survival rate, is a bad metric and almost useless due to politicization. The original projection was about 2 *million*. You don't like donald trump, calm down, it's okay, if he gets re elected who cares, if he doesn't who cares. Stop calling people dumb 3rd grade names, learn how to work with others even if they disagree with you. We live in the most prosperous time in the history of our species, you really don't need to be this mad.
Last edited by douglas1999; 10-19-2020 at 12:29 AM..
Old 10-19-2020, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

One of many more emails to come from Hunter Biden's ex business partner...

https://www.scribd.com/document/4806...Heinz-vs-Hunts
Old 10-19-2020, 01:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of many more emails to come from Hunter Biden's ex business partner...

https://www.scribd.com/document/4806...Heinz-vs-Hunts
Not every president puts his kids in charge... I still don't see the point.

I wish Donald Trump had gotten his daughter and her gimp jobs ripping off other countries.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:03 AM
Planar Protector

Trump supporters "look at this screenshot"

Also Trump supporters "haha all those pictures of trump at epstein's parties is just random why don't liberals care about child trafficking"
Old 10-19-2020, 02:21 AM
Banned

Trump being pictured at epstein parties is not automatically damning, I'm sure lots of people were pictured who had no idea what epstein was up to. Trump didn''t just magically know because you don't like him. The evidence against hunter and his father, on the other hand, is pretty conclusively damning.

Evidence is important, if some evidence arises that trump was participating in epstein's gross pedo empire, obviously any sane person would condemn that.

I mean clinton flew on his plane a million times, and I'm not saying that makes clinton guilty either, but his history of sexual impropriety does kind of lend credence to that suspicion. Simple question: What domestic or foreign policy has trump enacted that was bad, and why? It's the most basic possible question when it comes to assessing the president of our country, it should be easy to answer.
Last edited by douglas1999; 10-19-2020 at 02:44 AM..
Old 10-19-2020, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My money's on six million.

6million seems like a good number to settle on.
You're not really like that, are ya? 😬
Closed Thread