Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2020, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-hunter-biden/

Hunter Biden's Former Business Partner Moved from Federal Cell, Concerned for His Life

Will he be epsteined by the left?

#BevanCooneyDidNotKillHimself
Old 10-20-2020, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

You’re right. We should recede from the world and pretend it doesn’t effect us. Clever argument in the time of a global pandemic. Then again, you probably believe it’s a hoax

Peaceful transfers of power for two plus centuries, questioned for the first time by a Republican. Everyone right of center should be appalled at that challenge to fundamental precepts of western civ, but you simply do not care because this man has a hold over you. He’s bad, whether you accept that or not is a personal choice. But it’s pretty obvious

As for me being a leftist, lol. A couple posts ago I advocated cutting all forms of welfare. I’m definitely right of center
Old 10-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Banned

Enjoy

Tell me more about how the financial epicenter of the world is in trouble because they "owe" fake money to the Chinese. The Chinese who don't produce anything but junk and steal IP. You like to peacock around here like you're an authority on world affairs and you repeatedly cow-tow to the CCP.

If you believe we're in trouble because of our trade deficit I suggest you look into why it's nearly impossible for the country who's currency is the standard globally to not run a deficit.

Iran was great once, it's a dump now because of folks like you who likely flocked to America for more opportunity instead of lifting up your own people. Bed, meet Patriam1066 zZzzzZZzzz
Old 10-20-2020, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We used to have problems. Problems like too many wars. We had like three going at one time? I think we're down to half, maybe a quarter of a war now?
We are gearing up for world war 3 if you dont know this cool, I hope you're older than 34.

Quote:
We used to have a problem with Iran, what happened to those guys? We only had to publicly assassinate one of them on Trump's whim? Damn I thought those monkeys were a bit tougher.
Iran will be the (possible false flag) that starts ww3 with a terrorist attack in Isreal using Palistine as the cause. (actually Id like @Patraim to explain how ww3 in the ME will start, because I bet if he does Id be like, yep thats it!)

Quote:
What happened to North Korea?
They just killed a south Korean soldier, a few months ago dude. They're just waiting for their chance to strike south Korea when America already lost face with enough allies (see below) it will happen once we are distracted fighting (Iran)Russia in the middle east.

Quote:
Remember with all those fucked up NATO EU people and how we had to shine them up to get anything done?
You mean the allies that will suddenly turn their backs on us when we start a shooting war with Russia in the ME, because they hate Trump?

Quote:
Remember the Palestinian problem? It's gone!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See: "what happened to Iran"

Quote:
Do you know why no one gives a flying fuck about the Palestinians all of a sudden?
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...944942593?s=20

And most importantly: Because (just like the USA will be too distracted in the ME as ww3 begins) The Bernie bro's that cared about Palestine are too distracted pretending they support trump to own the Dems right now, to notice Palestine has been a hard pass on the Abraham Accords [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
[Trump] made all new problems impossible. They can't form. Like thoughts in a leftists brain.
http://www.afsa.org/russias-return-middle-east

by 2027 I will either be proved totally right, or totally wrong. But Please: Remember this post. (because there wont be any electricity then to quote it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

Either way, whenever this post comes up years from now, I bet the economy is in shambles unless its 10 years after a collapse, we've rebuilt, and just turned the forums back on lol
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-20-2020 at 10:24 PM..
Old 10-20-2020, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re right. We should recede from the world and pretend it doesn’t effect us. Clever argument in the time of a global pandemic. Then again, you probably believe it’s a hoax

Peaceful transfers of power for two plus centuries, questioned for the first time by a Republican. Everyone right of center should be appalled at that challenge to fundamental precepts of western civ, but you simply do not care because this man has a hold over you. He’s bad, whether you accept that or not is a personal choice. But it’s pretty obvious

As for me being a leftist, lol. A couple posts ago I advocated cutting all forms of welfare. I’m definitely right of center
None of those are my arguments but you go beat that straw if you have to.

The most fundamental precept of western civilization, or at least the American one, and I dare anyone to challenge this, is to ensure the government serves the people and not the other way around. That is our creed and is enshrined in all our foundational documents.

I can think of very few violations as severe as using the nearly-unstoppable machinery of the state to suppress your political opponent and ensure that the transfer of power is denied the will of the people and instead happens as one hand would give to another instead.

The smart people who think for themselves know that Obama and Hillary and their fucking imbecile spymasters did more damage to any precepts in six months than Trump running his mouth could in a lifetime.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny to see all these "China experts" in the thread, lol
Got any China content to add besides asserting your own expertise?

(no)
Old 10-20-2020, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

All my life as a leftist I hated war and Americans influence around the globe. Conservatives bashed me about how it was absolutely necessary or the tyrants of the world would go around being tyrants.

I used to think "lets take a gamble and see if that's true!" But, now that Im older, I can see how maybe the conservatives are right.

Part of me wants to be isolationlist becuase I do believe the world wont fall into disrepare if we were more like New Zealand with our international policy.

But I really dont know, I really do think that if america just up and pulled itself out of these issues, that russia and china would replace us, and that would mean very bad things for people down the road. I could be wrong but, I do believe culturally that imposing democracy on people is probubly better than imposing communism, dont you think?

I do think it's a 1 or the other thing, there is no "both sides decide to let everyone keep their borders"

IDK

I just dont know about this one. But I do think allies is what really kept us out of ww3 in the 70sd and 80s and we're losing those fast.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2020, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All my life as a leftist I hated war and Americans influence around the globe. Conservatives bashed me about how it was absolutely necessary or the tyrants of the world would go around being tyrants.

I used to think "lets take a gamble and see if that's true!" But, now that Im older, I can see how maybe the conservatives are right.

Part of me wants to be isolationlist becuase I do believe the world wont fall into disrepare if we were more like New Zealand with our international policy.

But I really dont know, I really do think that if america just up and pulled itself out of these issues, that russia and china would replace us, and that would mean very bad things for people down the road. I could be wrong but, I do believe culturally that imposing democracy on people is probubly better than imposing communism, dont you think?

I do think it's a 1 or the other thing, there is no "both sides decide to let everyone keep their borders"

IDK
There's an ancient and ever-accurate saying, Jib: "All evil needs in order to flourish is for good men to do nothing."
Old 10-20-2020, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

yeah this is it exactly, like, waht if in 1930 if we were talking to germany with a UN, would ww2 never have happened?

Idk... doing something, maybe the conservatives were right.

I will say that, I thought the war on terror would have never been winnable, but man... I may be crazy, but it seems like we kinda won that after like 20 years... Although, I did just say that ww3 was going to come out of that same area, so maybe I'm dead wrong about that? lol
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-20-2020 at 10:50 PM..
Closed Thread