Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2020, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're a conservative that supports the biggest inflation of our national debt in history,
Maybe he supports some things but not others? Like maybe he supports this:

Quote:
Donald Trump radically cut regulation. This was proven because for the first time in human history there was an actual reduction in man-hours dedicated to dealing with regulatory issues.

Appointed dozens of originalist judges filling the judiciary with people who actually care about the Constitution.

Cut taxes resulting in the biggest jump in the economy in 50 years and lowest unemployement ever.

Pursued a pro-life policy and appointed pro-life people to executive positions.

Resisted expanding federal power using covid as an excuse.
but doesn't support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some disingenuous example
do you think people just support everything 100% about everything?
Old 10-20-2020, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Explain my disingenuous example?
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-20-2020 at 11:32 PM..
Old 10-20-2020, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton in 2016.
By not voting for trump or clinton in 2016 you're only affirming my views that you are an ex Bernie bro, like I also suspect BB is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your hate of social democracy, is exactly why democrat's hated Bernie bro's and why people like Tim Pool, became "liberal trump supporters"
Old 10-20-2020, 11:55 PM
Banned

Jib doesn't know it but he's inching closer to a Trump voter.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Explain my disingenuous example?
It's an appeal to purity. Like when someone says 'oh I support something' or' I support this political party or ideology' - it's disingenuous to go 'oh how can you do that when here is this example' when you know that people are able to be flexible in their support of policy positions. Because you know this and still ask that way, that is the disingenuous part.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an appeal to purity. Like when someone says 'oh I support something' or' I support this political party or ideology' - it's disingenuous to go 'oh how can you do that when here is this example' when you know that people are able to be flexible in their support of policy positions. Because you know this and still ask that way, that is the disingenuous part.
Wait what?

I am saying that TRUMP is not conservative, and if you think you are conservative and support trump, then it is not disingenuous for me to call you out as an anarchist. Anymore than it is you to call me a communist because I admit to liking social programs and masks.

Inflating the national budget is NOT conservatism, and its not disingenuous for me to say that you're stretching the truth when you say you support that, but call yourself a conservative.

Me calling you out for being disingenuous is not me being disingeous holy crap, nice try. That was some serious internet arguing you tried to just pull.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jib doesn't know it but he's inching closer to a Trump voter.
I vocally supported him among my friends, (I believe in America and we lost and resisting wasn't going to help anyone!) to my own social detriment, for 3 years! It was the mask lies and anti vaccination science that made me withdraw my support, and then the doubling down on it, that made me vocalize my anti support.

Im not trying to get us to change the results of the election, but I do wish we could call a spade a spade, and trump is a bad president, he could do 8 years as a bad president bush did, Clinton did, pretty much all bad presidents do, but at least call him what he is.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
I vocally supported him among my friends, (I believe in America and we lost and resisting wasn't going to help anyone!) to my own social detriment, for 3 years! It was the mask lies and anti vaccination science that made me withdraw my support, and then the doubling down on it, that made me vocalize my anti support.
I've lost friends because I wasn't grabbing my pitchfork during the impeachment/collusion debacle.

What do you mean anti-vaccine science?
Old 10-21-2020, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

The position I've heard from trump, and I find ITT about masks, covid, and basically the entire medical industry, is far too parallel to the anti vax position on all of that.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
ex Bernie bro, like I also suspect BB is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Age 1: What a beautiful baby.

Age 2-6: My handsome boy.

Age 7-10: Anti-Communist Ethno-Nationalist. Not even budding but for real.

Age 11-20: Reagan Republican. So same as above except now in America.

Age 21-30: Centrist Republican. Bush, like his son later about The Towers, lied to me.

Age 31-35: Paleolibertarian. Freshly flush with cash. Stay out of my business!

Age 36-45: Conservative Republican. I figured out how to evade taxes. The pendulum swings back.

Age 45+: Looking for someone more hardcore, yet also who can give me some lebensraum for my boys when I have them on the weekend. Swipe left if you don't goose-step or don't like long harangues about the Treaty of Versailles.

Haha just kidding about that last one. At my age I'll fuck anything, literally the first political ideology that comes at me with some pussy and a nice smile I'm down, I don't care.
Closed Thread