George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

I meant "avoid" taxes. Not evade.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

It's not that I don't evade taxes, I do both. I evade and I avoid taxes. I come at them from both ends. It's just that I would never admit to evasion. So I wanted to make sure you guys knew I was just saying avoid so I wouldn't say evade which is what I did, not because I was lying to you.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Out of curiosity, what type of business are you in where you've figured out how to successfully "avoid" taxes? In my experience, the whole "once you start making money you can get out of paying taxes" was well above my ceiling.

So I guess what Im wondering, am I the only one not lying about his income to the IRS?
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-21-2020 at 12:52 AM..
Old 10-21-2020, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

If you got questions about Hunter Biden's emails this guy's recent tweets answers those questions

https://twitter.com/adamhousley

Delaware Police received laptop from Guiliani. They just announced they are handing it over to FBI to handle. Not looking good for Hunter, so it's not looking good for Joe.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you got questions about Hunter Biden's emails this guy's recent tweets answers those questions

https://twitter.com/adamhousley

Delaware Police received laptop from Guiliani. They just announced they are handing it over to FBI to handle. Not looking good for Hunter, so it's not looking good for Joe.
serious q, i thought the FBI already had it? Last we were talking about it the timeline was, shopkeep gave a copy to FBI, he thought they weren't doing anything with it, so he decided to give to rudy... is that diffeent than the new timeline?

Was wondering while I brushed my teeth this morning, maybe the FBI were not doing anything with it, because they looked at it all and were like "there's nothing here"... I wonder if this will be the end of all this distraction?
Old 10-21-2020, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Also anti tax pro trump libertarians are ex bernie bros because when they were bernie bro's they wanted less military spending, and therefore less taxes, but they are now angry so they want more military spending. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tim Pool is tim pool!

But I will conceed, you guys are starting to convince me you're authentic libertarians, but for me to be absolute certain I would need for you to describe your personal last 3 experiences with the ATF. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am judging how you react to that question very scrutinently so be careful, BB = BERNIE BRO prove me wrong. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2020, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait what?

I am saying that TRUMP is not conservative, and if you think you are conservative and support trump, then it is not disingenuous for me to call you out as an anarchist. Anymore than it is you to call me a communist because I admit to liking social programs and masks.

Inflating the national budget is NOT conservatism, and its not disingenuous for me to say that you're stretching the truth when you say you support that, but call yourself a conservative.

Me calling you out for being disingenuous is not me being disingeous holy crap, nice try. That was some serious internet arguing you tried to just pull.
Aah ok, I see we don't agree on what disingenuous means. It's not merely insincere.

Like for example if you knew that Obama's deficits ran twice Trump's and yet argued that Trump was inflating the budget, then you would be disingenuous. Because you would be deceitful as to how much you knew and you cherry picked your argument.

Like for example:

Trump -$3.812 trillion in his first term, a 19% increase.

Obama -$6.781 trillion first term. That's a 58% increase.

So yes, Trump increased the deficit by almost 20%! Do you see where I'm going with this?

So if you were making an argument that Trump was increasing the deficit because of course he was, and thus he wasn't a conservative, and anyone who supported him couldn't be a conservative either and probably was a hypocrite anarchist, and you didn't know the specific numbers to compare, then you would be ignorant or perhaps more charitably naïve rather than disingenuous.

Trump is definitely definitely more conservative than Obama and Clinton and Carter of course. He's provably more conservative than either of the Bush liars. The jury is still out on Reagan. So the most conservative President of my lifetime. Wtf are you talking about?
Old 10-21-2020, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

No being disingenuous would be saying all that but leaving out that we rebuilt a financial crisis during that year under Obama, and during trump we still were riding that high, while he spent like he was buying golden toilets to inflate the stockmarket which promptly came tumbling down to where it was when obama left office, as soon as the pandemic hit, because everything was fake and trump wears invisible clothes.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is definitely definitely more conservative than Obama and Clinton and Carter of course. He's provably more conservative than either of the Bush liars. The jury is still out on Reagan. So the most conservative President of my lifetime. Wtf are you talking about?
I definitely think that your definition of conservative is different than mine.

Can you define for me? And give me example(s) of how trump does it better than those people? Because I dont see it.

I see him as a very radical president.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:40 AM
Banned

So the global economy collapsed due to a pandemic, thats Trumps fault? So we would have seen the collapse without C19? Bold thing to claim in the middle of a great economy. Or was the booming economy because of work Obama did?
Closed Thread