Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been trying PS1 for a couple days now and basically what I've gotten out of it is that due to the lack of immersion from the people who own it, actual hackers are rampant, creating a toxic community for all sides the ball for those looking to get into the game fresh.

There are a couple nice people on there looking to help get people into it, but the population is so incredibly low that its a pretty pathetic time waster.

Took part in a 3 hour battle today between 8 blue and 10 TR, was the largest I've seen yet, and from what I was told, it doesn't happen often at all, major downside being that its hard to gain new equipment when you aren't scoring points because the lack of targets to shoot at.

Still a great game, just a dying breed.

If anyone wants to get into it, add Avianh
Yep I agree with all of that. Logged in tonight for about 60-90 minutes and fought the TR in Cyssor. One of the squad I joined pointed out a hacker and sure enough someone was firing missiles through walls.

It's a shame they don't care. I guess PS2 is a nice Station cash earner so there's no reason other than for nostalgia to keep the PS1 server up. What's really sad is that whenever there's a good battle between 2 factions, the 3rd faction drops to 0-10% :/

Sign of the times I guess.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep I agree with all of that. Logged in tonight for about 60-90 minutes and fought the TR in Cyssor. One of the squad I joined pointed out a hacker and sure enough someone was firing missiles through walls.

It's a shame they don't care. I guess PS2 is a nice Station cash earner so there's no reason other than for nostalgia to keep the PS1 server up. What's really sad is that whenever there's a good battle between 2 factions, the 3rd faction drops to 0-10% :/

Sign of the times I guess.
Holy shit man, I'm pretty sure me and you were in the same squad if you noticed all that, word by word lol.

Were you with BlueIce?

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 09-07-2015, 04:44 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe? It was only a 6 man squad, was on my old old account... ThaliaXI
Old 09-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe? It was only a 6 man squad, was on my old old account... ThaliaXI
Yea man, I was totally with you haha, Avianh. Me and BlueIce started that squad up, was interesting getting our butts kicked at the end

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Closed Thread