Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Default Seaworthy Planking

Any updates on whether this is still dropping?

Had the loneliest, longest, most existentially dreary eq sesh of my life last night looking for it.

Obvs PM if yall insiders are trying to keep shit on the DL - but plz save my sanity while I'm swimming around under icebergs.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

It's dropping.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 11-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Its spawning again. I have found 3. Or was a few weeks ago. Check along the small islands above the gnome pirates camp. It looks like a small bag lying on the ground. I know on live while it was spawning it could spawn underwater also so get EB and SoW and go to town.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Banned

I really enjoyed the time I didn't spend on this.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really enjoyed the time I didn't spend on this.
Its a lot easier if you just narrow it down to a small area and search when you are passing through. I didn't spend any time looking for it. I ran my rogue over there when he was well out of range to anyone hunting there to look for Lodi. I decided since Lodi wasn't up id check on planking found one then ran over and found Stormfeather up.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Man these replies are heartbreaking. Can someone plz post about wasting as much time as me?
Old 11-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

I've spent a depressing amount of time looking for a planking for my nonexistent, future rogue toon. Gave up after multiple fruitless nights, chalking it up to it being removed since I had seen no official word on it.

Don't feel bad, friend. We're both losers ITT. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

hmm. that helps!

when were you looking?
Old 11-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've spent a depressing amount of time looking for a planking for my nonexistent, future rogue toon. Gave up after multiple fruitless nights, chalking it up to it being removed since I had seen no official word on it.

Don't feel bad, friend. We're both losers ITT. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man if your rerolling Hyarth here ill come help you search for the planking!
Old 11-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastignac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm. that helps!

when were you looking?
Over a month ago now. Wish I could be more specific than that, but I tried a couple different times (all of which were after they had been exploited and subsequently nerfed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man if your rerolling Hyarth here ill come help you search for the planking!
Thanks brother, I appreciate the offer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's more a matter of when I get around to it than if. I need a hobby for the winter besides wishing for spring haha.
Closed Thread