Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2020, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Woke lock Then why do all the Chinese send their children to college in America
I was talking about K-12 but funny that you say that, the CCP spends 40-50k per student in some provinces sending college level students to schools all over the world!

Some would say this program is designed to implant spies, dissent, and businesses that would later give Chinese inverters advantages or leverage in geopolitical trade deals, but those people would be on youtube [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The CCP says it is to broaden their students horizons and bring new ideas back to the mainland.
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-19-2020 at 05:42 PM..
Old 09-19-2020, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The government can’t handle social security or road repair. Why we think they could tackle the education system is ignorant of the facts.
Ok so also police though, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-19-2020 at 05:36 PM..
Old 09-19-2020, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would you suggest could solve this problem you speak of I wonder, if not funding?
Bankrupt the government beurocracracy hoarding all of the schools actual financing. Theyre collecting enough in property taxes as it is, but their own systems are fucking them out of actually seeing that in their paychecks on the ground level. The majority of their financing is disproportionately routed toward the hierarchy of their non-teaching positions.

Why do you ask me stupid ficking questions when i already gave you the answer.
Old 09-19-2020, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I want to circle back, this concept of bankrupting the system was the culture that I was speaking of that bankrupted the system!

Is it a dumpsterfire, yes.

Is it fixable, yea.
I did respond to that specifically, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Is the reason you're swearing at me over this because what you really want to do by bankrupting the system is run around mainstreet in a civil war?
Old 09-19-2020, 06:24 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post proof or you're full of shit.
New york city / long island have 100k + teacher salaries

there is a 2 year wait to be a firefighter or cop on long island as well, HUGE Salary for that as well

There is a ton of truth in his post, i have been told by multiple relatives who are teachers if you go into education you do it knowing you wont make alot.

His post appears to be in the correct forum

Most of the replies here are from children

Also i would like to add most of the people who become teachers are the most out of touch fucking fools ever that have no business teaching, because all normal / sane people cant wait to get out of school to start a career and only weirdos would want to rot there forever trying to teach kids who dont give a shit stuff they dont care about, only to end up being disgruntled dickbags who cry about everything.
Old 09-19-2020, 06:27 PM
Banned

Perverts/addicts/stunted emotionally
Old 09-19-2020, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Funny thing, if we do end up rubber banding back to the stone age because of all this, the Simpsons will end up being the book of revelations 2.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2020, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny thing, if we do end up rubber banding back to the stone age because of all this, the Simpsons will end up being the book of revelations 2.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your position is to continue paying educational administrators that dont actually do any teaching bloated ceo level salaries and then come back to the populace for more money.

No
Old 09-19-2020, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your position is to continue paying educational administrators that dont actually do any teaching bloated ceo level salaries and then come back to the populace for more money.

No
Nah my position is for society to decide to reform the public education system by re-investing in it because I'm sick of listening to the news talk about masks being unfair and my fellow men and neighbors being like HURR DURR DIS IS REAL GUD NEWZ ME VOTE FOR IDOL.
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-19-2020 at 06:37 PM..
Old 09-19-2020, 06:33 PM
Orc

Also teachers dont teach in most districts anymore they play videos

they are not allowed to have curriculum and teach out of teachers editions, they just stand there and wait for something to do
Closed Thread