Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2021, 05:32 PM
Orc

Firepots are likely the fastest to get to WW and not really that dangerous due to being able to dive in the water. Plus for vendoring can just use ring of commons to unload as needed then gate back.

Grab a DMF and do a pots run giving raptor island a wide birth just in case. It drops you in West Cab next to the LoIO zone with WW being at the opposite end of West Cab. Traverse WCab swimming the waterways to reduce risks of invis drops ending poorly which will cover at least half the distance you need to travel from LoIO to WW. Can pop out to LoIO and drop a safe bind before making the run across Cab.
Last edited by Gorster; 03-02-2021 at 05:35 PM..
Old 03-02-2021, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with WW being at the opposite end of West Cab
Oh yeah, I forgot Cab had a WW exit (was thinking you'd have to go through LOIO ... and as I said that's a long run).

I agree with Gorstger: this is probably the fastest option, IF you're in TD and don't mind invising through Cabilis ... otherwise porting to Skyfire will probably be faster, though it will depend in large part on the timing of the boats.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Worker_Sledgemallet

https://wiki.project1999.com/Potion_of_the_Bone_Field

Hammer is probably the legit "fastest" although a fire-pot gate might slightly beat it, and a field of bone potion would put you close. But if you had any of these options I don't think you would be asking, and you need to be level 51 to proc the hammer. You can buy an OT hammer for 2k on Green and probably the same on Blue? Anyways its a good idea to have an OT hammer regardless of your class (even Druids)

Porting to Skyfire is the answer you are likely looking for. Do /who all Dial for a list of porting Druids and Wizards
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Last edited by Bardp1999; 03-02-2021 at 08:30 PM..
Old 03-02-2021, 08:50 PM
Banned

hey level 20 druid
buy a 4k hammer or a 1k potion
and if that fails
gate to your 5 days nerfed firepot bind you didn't get
hope this helps
-Tard1999
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2021, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Firepots are likely the fastest to get to WW and not really that dangerous due to being able to dive in the water. Plus for vendoring can just use ring of commons to unload as needed then gate back.

Grab a DMF and do a pots run giving raptor island a wide birth just in case. It drops you in West Cab next to the LoIO zone with WW being at the opposite end of West Cab. Traverse WCab swimming the waterways to reduce risks of invis drops ending poorly which will cover at least half the distance you need to travel from LoIO to WW. Can pop out to LoIO and drop a safe bind before making the run across Cab.
I'd also add strategically binding along the way just in case you end up dying en route.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey level 20 druid
buy a 4k hammer or a 1k potion
and if that fails
gate to your 5 days nerfed firepot bind you didn't get
hope this helps
-Tard1999
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly I was thinking all of these things ;P

He legit doesn't have any of those options.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Unless you’re unlucky and happen to run into Faydedar in which case now your corpse is on the bottom of the ocean.

Frankly if I were a Druid and could sow myself I’d just do the DL port and make the run from there. With invis and sow it’s a very safe trek.
Old 03-03-2021, 03:33 AM
Planar Protector

Charlie Sniffer is right. Barrel Barge/bloated belly. Brush up on those RP and fishing skills while sailing. The wiz/druid port to FoB require you to run to a Kunark dungeon (read Karnors) to work. Screw that (or is that limitation revoked on green now).

You may be able to use the iksar vendors in WW, especially if you rolled halfling. Just be on your toes to bolt to a zoneline in case of guards.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:12 AM
Fire Giant

Just take boat to FV, bind there. Do NOT go into dog form near guards or FV-aligned mobs when you acquire that spell.

FV -> LoIO - take tunnel to wall, run along wall to FV invis. Should be able to avoid most spiders easily along top of zone wall.

LoIO -> WW - Run towards cave leading to WW. Make sure to invis when you get near gob cave, then it is all rights to WW zone.

WW - Keep invis through bandit cave, and stay invis in WW due to roamers.

Many Cabilis guards will simply one-shot you so I would avoid sneak-vendoring unless you are feeling very saucy.

Just gate back to FV and vendor there. It isn't that bad of a run and if it is your first time in Kunark, why not take the traditional route? Good times.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I recommend Oasis - TD - Overthere -WW as the safest and fastest. Many mobs in FV see through invis. and can easily kill a level 20. Bind in Overthere at the WW zoneline and just port to sell or leave when you need to. The iksar merchant in The Overthere is greedy.

In TD, cross the island to get on the big boat. Stick to the right, the boat arrives at the dock on the right. Don't need invis. to get there. It's a long wait. Kill some Ogres while you wait, but be ready to nuke down if the boat shows up. Avoid Oowomp. Or practice swimming.