Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

Default Any chance of getting a duo/group together in Dalnir

I know its out of the way, but I kind of want to explore a bit and I've never been there, plus I wouldn't mind getting some of that sweet crescent gear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And if any high levels are bored and in the area, I'd pay for your time if you wanna help me out

lvl 30 monk Arakiel in game

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 05-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Dalnir is tough but fun. I recommend everyone give it a shot. The loot isn't great except for the monk stuff, some necro stuff and Sarnak Earrings and an enchanter mask, but as far as dungeon crawls go, it's a good adventure. Just be prepared to deal with a ton of casters, MR and coordinated push will make the mobs really easy. Someone who can evac is nice to have along too, since after the first level it's all one-way.

If I had a toon in the 30's I'd group with you.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

just got a full set of crescent, got about 15 headbands, 1 boots, 1 gi, 2 arms, and 1 legs when camping them. stick with the easy klys on the second level, if anything goes wrong at least you'll be close to the exit there
Closed Thread