I'm a pretty good guy though
Old 04-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Sarnak

Too long. Didn't read.
Can someone summarize?
Old 04-07-2019, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too long. Didn't read.
Can someone summarize?
Alpha male is mad he has to share his toys.
Old 04-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alpha male is mad he has to share his toys.
Please don't call that an alpha male.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 04-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don't call that an alpha male.
mad cuz im hotter irl
Old 04-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

"Shock and Disbelief
It is natural to be shocked upon learning of the loss. Especially if it was sudden or unexpected. You may not believe it on some level in order to avoid pain. It is a way of protecting ourselves from being overwhelmed. You may feel numbness or a lack of belief. A person can go through many feelings and even have some physical reactions in a state of shock, as well including dizziness and nausea. After some time, it starts to set in that someone we loved is gone, making other emotions and feelings come forward.

Trying to wrap our heads around a loss is incredibly difficult. There is no set time for how long this will take. Some people have described feeling a sort of out of body experience. The important thing to remember is to give yourself time. Whether it is someone’s death or a relationship, ground yourself where you are.

Denial
Denial in the grief process isn’t quite the same as the normal term denial. This doesn’t mean you deny the event. Instead, denial refers to how you express your emotions and feelings. Some people deny that their loved one has actually died. Some people deny they are having a difficult time or are deeply affected by the loss. Just as in all the stages, it can present in many different ways.

You can think of this as the tip of an iceberg in some ways. There might be many other things beneath the surface, but you are unable to acknowledge them at the moment. Denial can take quite a long time until you feel ready to move forward in the stages.

Feelings of denial can stem from a lack of understanding, so there are some things you can do to perhaps make yourself more in tune with reality. Journaling your way through what is painful and what has happened may help you make sense of your loss. Finding connections in our lives can often put things into some sort of order.

Guilt
Guilt can happen if one has regrets about things unsaid or something they wished they did for someone who is gone. It stems from a desire to go back in time and do some things over again.

This can lead to thinking it is your fault. And your mind won’t necessarily determine between feelings that are logical or not. We are trying to make sense of something that is difficult to process in a process of complicated grief.

Life can feel pretty scary and chaotic during this time. In feeling this way, you put a lot of pressure on yourself emotionally. The key is to take care just a bit by letting the guilt go. A grief coach may be helpful here to give the griever somewhere to share the experience and put it into some more perspective.

Anger and Bargaining
Anger is a very real part of the grieving process. With a loss, feelings of disbelief can turn into frustration and anger. Thoughts of ‘why is this happening to me’ are quite common. It is also normal to feel anger towards yourself for not being able to change the situation or anger at the person for causing it. Additionally, you may become angry at someone who has nothing to do with the situation.

Another part of this is bargaining. This is often filled with many if statements, reflecting on the past and saying if this, then that. Bargaining for the loss and trying to find ways to turn the situation around are common. If we feel unable to have an effect, bargaining with the powers that be can help our feelings of anger.

Finding healthy ways to deal with your anger is key to overcoming it. Confronting situations that make you angry will help you not feel powerless. Keep from being down on yourself or lowering your self-esteem. If you can, ask yourself ‘What is making me angry and what can I do about it?’.

This is an important stage to be aware of because it can have some consequences after of the grief process. Permanent damage to current relationships is possible. A grief recovery coach can give a safe place to uncover and explore your anger.

Depression, Loneliness, Reflection
At this stage, you might be feeling more able to accept the loss but are unable to cope with it. One of the hardest things to do is feel alone in a bad situation. However, loneliness can accompany feelings of depression. The loss will start to sink in and depression can come and go in a person’s life. Feelings of wanting to be alone, complete isolation, and being overwhelmed are normal. It is a time for reflection, going back and thinking of the past. In some ways, this is the first sign of acceptance. You are opening yourself up to the situation, whatever it is.

It is a natural stage of grief so don’t let yourself be talked out of it by well-meaning outsiders. Their inclination to make you feel better right away is well-intentioned, however going through these feelings help you move towards peace.

However, now is the time to be working hard to not sit in this state. Being active can help a lot! Sign up for that dance class you have always wanted. Ride a bike or go for hikes. Ask a friend to go for coffee. Aiming for a goal and getting out of the house can help you see life from a more optimistic place.

Reconstruction and Working Through
As time goes on and you are able to be more functional, your mind will start to work a bit more like it did. This doesn’t mean the feelings of sadness, anger, depression, guilt, or anything else will necessarily be completely gone. However, you can now start to look at everything with a clearer view. You will start to sort out how to begin to live a normal life again.

This is a period where you can start to look at ways to move forward and past these stages in the grieving process. You might start to work on financial and practical problems to get back to a place of more normalcy. And yes, the sorrow and sadness will likely still be there. But you will be able to move in the right direction towards the last stage, acceptance.

Acceptance
This is the final stage where you are able to accept and cope with your loss. This doesn’t mean you will ever “be over it”. However, you can start to feel ok again. It comes with an ability to think about them again, talk about them, and have them on your mind without incredible pain or emotion.

It is truly a feeling of hope. Yes, life might never be the same, but life will go on. You can still find peace and happiness. It is a time of coming to reality with a complicated process."
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mad cuz im hotter irl
I'm not posting my pic on fucking RnF but no you definitely aren't, lol.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 04-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

we reviewed you in the swipe left thread in off topic hotel
Old 04-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not posting my pic on fucking RnF but no you definitely aren't, lol.
We just played this game with someone who thought the same thing

He made it to the swipe left thread and was torn apart by the transsexual overlords of this community

Let’s see what you got bud. Otherwise take a seat

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread