Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 02:55 PM
Aviak

This mother fucker needs Jesus
Old 11-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Tunare dies in about 2 hours of raiding, no longer than 3 depending on bards availability...on TAKP of course.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tunare dies in about 2 hours of raiding, no longer than 3 depending on bards availability...on TAKP of course.
send this foul beast back into the abyss
Old 11-04-2020, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also they have only done 2 ringwars in those 3 weeks
imagine leaving badain up in case other guilds wanted to take a shot at a ring war.

kwsm did badain on the first day of the suspension, then left the next one up for a while in case anyone else wanted to try a ring war. When no one did, we did another.

Sorry you never learned to share?
Old 11-04-2020, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

also, we'd maybe try for tunare tonight...

but we're going to be doing vulak instead, i think.

hope he drops another gharn's!
Old 11-04-2020, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

How the heck do casuals not see tunare as a viable option? sure it may take 10 hours for a clear but you do get armor and stuff for your whole raid that is thurg equivlent/better in some cases how do you guys not see that as a viable option?

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-04-2020, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

because it's easier to farm HoT for better gear than shitty plane of growth armor?

if the mini's dropped more, better loot, the entire process of clearing might be worth the time. But as it is, you spend 8ish hours clearing growth for mostly junk fashion loot, and a couple legit nice items off tunare. Prince Thriflig or whatever his name is drops that decent belt, I guess. Don't get me wrong, tunare loot is super nice, but we're already trying to digest more content than we're normally used to. for the unsuspended guilds, growth basically requires a full-day saturday or sunday. The amount of time required to do it just necessarily places it behind in priority to most other targets that are easier to do in a single evening on a week night.

honestly? of the 7 point list that galach put up as items needing to be addressed, I think the non-suspended guilds care about tunare the least.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:21 PM
Banned

Tunare's that mob that the Devs added for extra-credit seeking student-types.
Lots of work. Little reward for most involved. Way too much ASB vice president secretary treasurer coordinating to make it happen for 'casuals'.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:21 PM
Banned

PoG clears are great. I think Riot does them in 4-5 hours when we have a 40ish population to start and we dont get over 60 for the entire clear, our kiters and pullers and kill force are all just efficient at it.

Don't care about HoT? Do Growth and roll for those clickies while you save your plat and dkp (depending on how your guild does it)

I love doing PoG's
Old 11-04-2020, 04:22 PM
Banned

Played live back in like 2015 or 14. Leveled up a monk to 85 or 90.
Pulled all of PoG by smacking tunare. Ran around on my Horse of Running in circles at bardspeed waiting for everything to clump up and eventually settled in front of tunare with the entire plane on me and i pipped Riposte disc, then I popped an AA that allows me to hit everything around me when I swing and fucked the whole zone in like 10 seconds.

Looted the clicky belt and moved on.
Closed Thread