Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically you just want this removed so you guys can do King and Hiero during those 2 16 hours windows a week where you have a chance at Trak. Sure why not.
Absolutely. I believe that a persons freedom to play the game should not be limited without a compelling reason. There is no compelling reason for denying a person the right to camp heiro or king, experience at disco or chef, or kill bugs at ng. Give me a compelling reason where there is no tactical advantage for being beyond the zoneline when there is a coth race in effect. In fact, it probably is a tactical disadvantage.

And i say this as someone who does not camp king very often, but who was off today and highly irritated that I had people ragging me for having an unguilded toon at king.

KC might be a different story when its Class C, but not in class FFA, where there is a poop sock coth race.

RULES RULES RULES. End the madness. I agree with the above poster-- at this point variance should be 2 hours. Show up, get ready, may the best or luckiest player win.

Dolic
Last edited by Fael; 09-12-2014 at 05:46 PM..
Old 09-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by labmonkey42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. I will NOT support your advocacy of the loot vending machine. I will not agree to a/b solution in which I either wait 9 months for a VS staff because of rotation or join a class C guild.

Making repops FFA runs the risk of having your expected R target delayed by up to 7 days because it was sniped during a sim repop. You still have your R target at the same position in the rotation, but then the entire rotation gets delayed.
then don't fucking join a class R guild where we prefer a rotation system, join up with the 15% population of the server that's purposefully held the end game hostage just to make sure the other 85% couldn't have it.

the server will eventually die because of the mindset of the class C guilds, the hardcore raider doesn't keep this server alive, the casual playerbase does yet that same casual playerbase is looked down upon for organizing over 10 guilds into fucking getting along and rotating content. Something 2 guilds couldn't do for almost 4 years which caused the entire raid system to be implemented.

The FFA portion where it forces the two playstyles to interact turns into a giant shitshow every single time. Especially during the last FFA mob of the week where 5-6 guilds can sit and watch pixel grass grow hoping their mage coth ducking gets luckier than the other mages coth ducking.

remove the FFA cycle from mob rotations or make it so all FFA mobs for the week spawn simultaneously to avoid the overly congested raid targets. Don't force me into a shithead asshole playstyle if i want to see content
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely. I believe that a persons freedom to play the game should not be limited without a compelling reason. There is no compelling reason for denying a person the right to camp heiro or king, experience at disco or chef, or kill bugs at ng. Give me a compelling reason where there is no tactical advantage for being beyond the zoneline when there is a coth race in effect. In fact, it probably is a tactical disadvantage.

And i say this as someone who does not camp king very often, but who was off today and highly irritated that I had people ragging me for having an unguilded toon at king.

KC might be a different story when its Class C, but not in class FFA, where there is a poop sock coth race.

Dolic
Can't tell me you never sacrificed anything to raid at some point. Hunting there is just another sacrifice to add to the pile.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dolic
If there's a TMO group at king then those 6 people shouldn't be able to engage Trak. They can switch over to another character at the entrance. That's a very simple solution to the problem. At that last late window VS someone was bitching at me in particular for allowing a level 52 wood elf warrior from BDA to xp at LCY. I told him if VS spawned then he should just stay at LCY. Problem solved.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't tell me you never sacrificed anything to raid at some point. Hunting there is just another sacrifice to add to the pile.
I am ok to make sacrifices if I can see some viable justification for it.

"If there's a TMO group at king then those 6 people shouldn't be able to engage Trak. They can switch over to another character at the entrance. That's a very simple solution to the problem. At that last late window VS someone was bitching at me in particular for allowing a level 52 wood elf warrior from BDA to xp at LCY. I told him if VS spawned then he should just stay at LCY. Problem solved." -- Chest

A-fucking-men. Now where are you in game so I can come slay you?

Dolic
Old 09-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

Remove ffa. Make class c red pvp for mobs tome of discord
Old 09-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

All of this Class R/C/FFA shit won't matter when velious is out.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 09-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of this Class R/C/FFA shit won't matter when velious is out.
How long you think TMO/IB gonna keep shit on lock before stuff gets rotated? I think shorter then 6 months.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Fire Giant

I don't see why a third guild couldn't step up and raid. Lots of targets to be had. BDA is large. Taken is large. Jesus, Chardok has produced 1,000s of level 60s in the last year alone. Its not like there is a great dearth of 60 clerics and warriors. Thats all you need to kill a lot of quality stuff.

Dolic
Old 09-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't see why a third guild couldn't step up and raid. Lots of targets to be had. BDA is large. Taken is large. Jesus, Chardok has produced 1,000s of level 60s in the last year alone. Its not like there is a great dearth of 60 clerics and warriors. Thats all you need to kill a lot of quality stuff.

Dolic
jesus christ, why do I have to keep repeating this??

TMO and IB are throwbacks to a time where the raid scene was an absolute shit show. You guys would tear each others fucking throats out if it were still allowed. The guilds in class R do not want to play like that. The size of our guilds is IRRELEVANT. The amount of 60s we have is IRRELEVANT. The only thing that matters is that we don't want to sit and stare at a spawn point for 15+ hours. It's stupid. We shouldn't be restricted to inferior content because of that. The fact that 10 guilds would rather rotate 1/3rd of the mobs (minus VP) instead of dealing with you jackasses and all the forumquesting/petitionquesting/socialogical warfare you bring to the table should speak volumes.
Closed Thread