Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting. So, US nuclear submarines rely on an airplane flying around to retaliate in the event of a nuclear strike. I didn't know this ^^ Sounds brilliant!
Well in general. You can't get specifics as this is all top secret, but it's well known this aircraft supports submarines in this way, among other nuclear forces. Obviously they try to keep some level of redundancy.

But yes as for how subs work, haven't you ever seen that movie Crimson Tide?
https://youtu.be/aHMER1h4BNU
Not that it's a true story, it's a propaganda movie. But at the end of the movie, it does site one truth: "As of January 1996, primary authority and ability to fire nuclear missiles will no longer reside with U.S. submarine commanders.... Principal control will reside with the president of the United States."

U.S. protocol is secret, but naval experts say American boomers can launch missiles only if they receive launch codes from the president or a designated alternative, because the U.S. doesn’t envision a nuclear attack in which it couldn’t communicate with at least one of its 14 boomers. http://www.wsj.com/articles/when-sub...ads-1414166741

I don't think it's smart at all. In fact in a lot of ways, it actually gives more power to a single man without any possible stops in the line to prevent it. Did you know that often in war, most soldiers actually fire over the heads of enemy soldiers rather than firing directly at them? Historically so, but more so conditioned out of soldiers in recent decades compared to past wars. The monkey in the back leaping up and down on the button is the guy to worry about.
Old 11-21-2016, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

It was just like the video games. Some team of badasses had to stop the evil people from launching their evil missle! Thankfully USA has the most MLG.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you ever seen that movie Crimson Tide?
https://youtu.be/aHMER1h4BNU
That's a good flick, worth watching at least once.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-21-2016 at 11:26 PM..
Old 11-21-2016, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was just like the video games. Some team of badasses had to stop the evil people from launching their evil missle! Thankfully USA has the most MLG.
Well yeah, the conditioning starts even before entering the military. Hence the reason for games like Americas Army. It's a recruiting tool, for people already tuned to making the kill shot a mechanical exercise. In WWI they used to need to walk the trench and smack solders to aim straight at the enemy and not over their heads. Even during Vietnam, this was a "problem" in some cases. Part of the failure with drafts I guess. Games sort of open the opportunity up for making true soldiers more readily available, ones that will shoot straight and level.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If jumping to conclusions was actual exercise, you wouldnt be nearly as obese as you are

What I'm saying is, it sure is a coincidence that someone close to hillary started that. You should do some research. You arent going to learn about this stuff on fox and msnbc
Uh huh, who cares. Trump scammed people, and she get sued for fraud.

And no, I'm a liberal. We have our no gmo non fat gluten free all organic cage free diet that keeps us alive longer to enjoy watching your childish antics lead you to getting your legs chopped off from the diabetes and then placed on life support while we sip our star bucks and type memos on Apple computers.

And don't forget, drive a Prius
Last edited by Trungep99; 11-22-2016 at 01:31 AM..
Old 11-22-2016, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

Anyway, didn't bother reading above post, back to reality:
Seems Putin is responding to 0bama's NATO troop movements already, as I mentioned on the original post. This just breaking now off of Drudge:

Russia accuses Nato of military expansion
Russia is deploying short-range ballistic missiles to its western European enclave, it emerged yesterday as President Putin threatened “counter-measures” against Nato expansion.

A senior Russian MP said that Moscow would permanently station the nuclear-capable missiles in Kaliningrad, a region between the Nato states of Poland and Lithuania, in retaliation for a military build-up by the alliance in eastern Europe.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ne...rope-fbqpr9m9g

If you recall from my last general thread on the subject, I expected he would do this and involve increasing his strategic profile in Kaliningrad. As I mentioned, this is a strategic position to form a defensive choke point from Western forces headed East into/towards Russia. Likely he will stick some of those Satan II's in there, topped off with all that uranium HRC and 0bama sold to them.

Well, now for 0bama's next move...
Old 11-22-2016, 06:24 AM
Kobold

Damn Daywolf, I used to agree with you on a lot of shit but you've gone off the deep end lately.

Meh, hell even if it was remotely true I don't give a damn anymore since this world and it's people are so F'ed up I'd welcome the end of days. Sadly I think nothing will happen. Life will go on, the riots will end and all we'll be left with is a bunch of turds complaining on facebook, and everyone being offended by everything.
Old 11-22-2016, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathius41 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn Daywolf, I used to agree with you on a lot of shit but you've gone off the deep end lately.

Meh, hell even if it was remotely true I don't give a damn anymore since this world and it's people are so F'ed up I'd welcome the end of days. Sadly I think nothing will happen. Life will go on, the riots will end and all we'll be left with is a bunch of turds complaining on facebook, and everyone being offended by everything.
Wait, whats not true about what I've written? If you noticed, I didn't give a real opinion on what I think will happen, only you did hehe.

Do I think it will, do I think it wont? Only thing I've said for sure is make sure you have some food and water stored up (or in other threads). You seem to have more solid answers on what is going to happen than I do, somehow. I know about a dozen real scenarios though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll tell ya what though, if you have 0 idea of whats going on, don't have some level of prep, and something-something happens whatever, you'll have a harder time remaining frosty.
Old 11-22-2016, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Qui bono for war with Russia?
Old 11-22-2016, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, whats not true about what I've written? If you noticed, I didn't give a real opinion on what I think will happen, only you did hehe.

Do I think it will, do I think it wont? Only thing I've said for sure is make sure you have some food and water stored up (or in other threads). You seem to have more solid answers on what is going to happen than I do, somehow. I know about a dozen real scenarios though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll tell ya what though, if you have 0 idea of whats going on, don't have some level of prep, and something-something happens whatever, you'll have a harder time remaining frosty.
I think the whole "doomsday plane" thing really threw him.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-23-2016, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the whole "doomsday plane" thing really threw him.
It's actually called the Nightwatch, but people call it the Doomsday plane. Seems about the same, I don't think it's day/night as it's meaning. But I didn't make up the name, otherwise I'd call it the Grim Reaper or something. It's mainly there to keep half our nuclear arsenal out in our boomers operational, I guess when other means are exhausted. But anyway, it's likely operating powerful UHF transmitters, it has that big ol radio antenna cover up top. It probably sends to a VLF station that relays data to the submarines. I wouldn't be surprised if they fully automated to process and removed all ability from the sub commander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Qui bono for war with Russia?
Control of the middle-east. This is a neocon war, straight up. It's what we have been doing for decades now, fighting to dominate the region, and no sharings allowed. The neocons want to back currency with oil, and the middle-east is a part of that plan. So they topple govts and raise up new govts that will abide by the new world order and supply the oil.

Putin is a problem. He really doesn't want anything to do with the nwo any longer. He himself doesn't talk out against it, but everyone he has close around him in his govt does. So they want to push him out of the middle-east, and that means he needs to lose the base in Syria that Russia has had for 50yrs. It's not a military base, it's a small port for exchange of goods and resources. I recall just in recent years that they were going to expand the base to accommodate oil tankers and such.

And I'm not calling Putin a hero of the anti-nwo movement, far from it. But he a nationalist and I do trust that Putin will do what Putin does in his desire to see Russia continue to prosper, not be controlled. Russia which may be a large land mass, really only has the GDP the size of Italy. And they don't have bases around the world, not making big moves to rebuild the USSR. They have some border issues, and those are questionable, but compared to aggression of other nations it doesn't seem as problematic. It could go that way though, but in the meantime, we are still the primary aggressors in the current situation, our neocon/globalist friends anyway.

As it's setting up, our neocons are applying pressure to Russia as they get ready to launch into Syria in full force, possibly then into Iran, most likely. There are some war scenarios but I don't want to get into it. Some of them are really really bad, others just pure fantasy easy victory (likely what they count on). Then others in-between, more likely imo, with no real resolution on the battlefield. They want to bet on Russia not deploying tactical nukes, but they will, and nations will likely rise in revolt as SHTF. I guarantee though, it would be nothing like you saw coming out of Hollywood, that's all propaganda.

The most likely outcome is Syria will be divided up, East and West. When Trump gets in and if SHTF didn't happen by then, they will clean out the country and divide it. If SHTF over the next couple months, the probability will be on stalemate and they will negotiate the Syrian split. Also the world will remain volatile. We'll get hurt, they'll get hurt, there will be bad feelings and other countries may take advantage of the differences, likely will.

But just because Trump may resolve a war before it happens, there may still be complications remaining in the middle-east. Our issues with Iran isn't going to go away over night. In fact I doubt it ever will due to the ideology of that nation now, in that they really do want to cause a big messy war. It's part of their Islamic belief, and they have spared no saber rattling about it. Russia has been tangled into their affairs over this matter, and that may bight us all in the butt soon after any resolution regarding the Syrian conflict.

So what the benefits are regarding a war right now as you asked, it's all about money. There is no gold backed dollar coming back, China has been taking payments in gold. Even some years back, the Chinese govt told it's people to start buying up gold. China is a part of the nwo thing, but of course they want to be the masters of it, the controllers of a one world currency.

It's what we are fighting over in the West too, and doing it before the dollar collapses. It's meant to collapse. It will collapse. We've been set up the bomb. But the new currency will need to be backed, and that will be with oil too. So the West must have full control over the oil, and Russia is not welcome to that.

And China I don't know. They just dumped their own currency onto the monetary reserve list. They are officially on the foreign banking list now of reserve notes. If they confiscate all the gold from their comrades that have been gobbling it up for years, they threaten to unleash a serious gold backed currency onto the world.

That could turn into basically China dictating monetary policy for many decades to come. And they are calling for a new reserve currency, wanting to see an end to the Dollar, replaced with their own currency I guess. I think there were 7 of them atm. Once the Dollar collapses, it'll take most of them down too. China wants to be the last man standing where when the West would be kicking off the new one world currency as planned.

And so yeah, Russia want's to have their currency survive, not bow down to a foreign bank. Even Russia and China have issues between them, but who's to say how that ends up. Another bad alliance, I don't know. They have been moving that way militarily due to threats from the West.

Ultimately, it's a bankers war. So if you want the deep down answers to 'what's to gain', you'd need to ask a big central banker. I don't think our stupid puppets even know why.

TL;DR wuuh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]