Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Kobold

Default Martar Icebear in Everfrost

He gave negative faction toward the Shamen, Merchants and Warriors in Halas. He shouldn't give any faction hits.

Also, Tundra Jack and Iceberg should not assist Karg. They did, and it got me killed. They should attack him.

**edit** Karg also has the negative faction hits. I don't think he should, but I could be wrong. It's been a long time since I killed either one of these guys, but old comments on Allakhazam corroborate my memory.
Last edited by Sadad; 10-24-2009 at 11:50 PM..
Old 11-01-2009, 04:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

With regards to Martar IceBear / Tundra Jack interactions, a post dated Mar 15 2000 at http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=658 shows that Tundra Jack would assist a player in killing Martar. Another post dated August 29 2001 confirms what is implied by most previous posts -- he's aggressive to at the very least Barbarians. This doesn't appear to be the case here; he cons kindly to my Erudite Enchanter, warmly in Barb illusion.

Karg IceBear on the other hand seems to be a friendly fellow. He has some quests available, and will fight Martar if they encounter one another (see post dated October 9 2000 at http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3611) No clue as to how Karg interacts with Tundra Jack, though because Karg is a friendly NPC.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Project Manager

Fixed a while back.
Closed Thread