Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 08:12 AM
Kobold

I am protected.
Old 03-31-2016, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I always believed in you guys!
What is this picture, did they make a new Rugrats with all the babies as adults? That's insane

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 03-31-2016, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

Who's who in that picture, Chucky is obvious because of course Chucky married a black chick, Tommy grew up to be a dreadlock and soulpatch loser big shock there, Angelica is a ballbusting pantsuit CEO with no family ok that makes sense, but what about the rest of these people? Is Phil the gay dude married to an Asian chick? Is Lil a lesbian? I'm surprised they didn't marry each other

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 03-31-2016, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who's who in that picture, Chucky is obvious because of course Chucky married a black chick, Tommy grew up to be a dreadlock and soulpatch loser big shock there, Angelica is a ballbusting pantsuit CEO with no family ok that makes sense, but what about the rest of these people? Is Phil the gay dude married to an Asian chick? Is Lil a lesbian? I'm surprised they didn't marry each other
No, that's obviously Tommy in the front (spitting image of his dad.) I think the dreadlocked dude is the brother? Didn't he have a brother in later years? Phil and Lil looks like they did in fact marry each other (see them playing with the products of incest behind Anjelica.)
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 03-31-2016, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, that's obviously Tommy in the front (spitting image of his dad.) I think the dreadlocked dude is the brother? Didn't he have a brother in later years? Phil and Lil looks like they did in fact marry each other (see them playing with the products of incest behind Anjelica.)
I had no idea Tommy had a brother, but this version of events makes a lot more sense to me.

Old 03-31-2016, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Now that I look really closely I realize the person I thought was Lil is actually Phil, and Lil is actually the chick sitting next to him who I assumed was Lil's saphhic plaything

So I was actually pretty close

Old 03-31-2016, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

I don't understand the genetics of these black kids with orange hair though

Old 03-31-2016, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand the genetics of these black kids with orange hair though
I drew the duck blue because I've never seen a blue duck before, and to be honest with you, I wanted to see a blue duck.
Old 03-31-2016, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.buzzfeed.com/pedrofequier...me3#.ad6XYaAPl
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:33 PM
Fire Giant

That's pretty lame that they just made all the characters marry other characters who I'd totally forgotten about because honestly who gave a fuck about Susie

Closed Thread