Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 08-17-2017, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Default I can only imagine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carkle Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...The feelings of solidarity I felt with the 97 Kittens sitting next to me on the raft as we floated out to TD to loot our corpses was almost tangible...
I can only imagine Carkle, it must have looked something like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is that about right?

Hail, Godfather! Still having some fun I see
Old 08-17-2017, 10:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaezyr D`Shiv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is that about right?

Haha wonderful Photoshop! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2017, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha wonderful MS Paint! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ftfy, Expert level ms paint skills
Old 08-18-2017, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaezyr D`Shiv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Being a cat person, I may be biased... but I love the Kittens guild. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2017, 07:16 AM
Sarnak

Default Another Gore Bites the Dust

Just some more Rustlin' around with Gorenaire. Congrats Kitties and Rustle!

Old 08-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyynmoore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just some more Rustlin' around with Gorenaire. Congrats Kitties and Rustle!

Oh wow. Haven't seen those avatars since my days of chatting in The Palace.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Is that about right?

My friend, Kaericus! You nailed it with that image. And yes. The Godfather of Anonymous is enjoying his new home!

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 08-29-2017, 06:42 PM
Sarnak

I was panting heavily when I returned to the border between Trakanon's Teeth and the Emerald Jungle. You would think that a bard could run forever without getting weary but although we run very quickly, we do eventually tire out. Especially when being chased by the ghostly apparition of an Iksar.

I stumbled into camp and saw my trusty guildmates Grimbeard the rogue, Keltoth the ranger, and Vanhealen the cleric. I almost collapsed but within seconds I was revitalized and my wounds were closed. Van was paying attention. I had just enough time to swap out my drum for my weapons and throw Van a thankful salute when the mobs were upon us.

Good Lord! It wasn't just any ghostly Iksar! It was Harbinger Dronik! And he had brought friends! Two frogloks had rallied to his aid.

Keltoth summoned the spirits of the land to root one of the frogloks to the ground while I attempted the impossible. You see... I have been told that I have a very charming personality so I caught Harbinger Dronik's glaring eye, put on my most dashing smile, winked at him in a very Sarah Palin kind of way, and sang my most charming song.

Musical notes cascaded from my Singing Short Sword and it began to glow. Harbinger Dronik felt the power of epic and song combined and all of a sudden his demeanor changed. He lowered his arms and looked at me in an almost paternal manner.

How flattering!

"Attack!" I shouted at him. He immediately roared and attacked the froglok that Keltoth had been tanking. With Harbinger Dronik's help, we summarily dispatched that froglok. I re-charmed Harbinger Dronik and we launched into the froglok that Keltoth had rooted. We made short work of him, as well.

There we stood...the three of us (Bard, ranger, and cleric) surrounded by corpses on the field of battle facing Harbinger Dronik. We confirmed we were ready and then I released my hold on the Iksar ghost's mind.

He attacked me with a fury. I desperately sang a song to slow him. It landed and Harbinger Dronik's blows continued to rain painfully down on me but now less frequently. He was the hand trying to take away our ball of yarn. Our meows became roars as we attacked him with the might of raging Kittens!

Realizing his demise was imminent, he turned to flee only to find his feet snared by music.

He died. We looted him and found something astonishing. He'd never been an Iksar in the first place! He just had a mask that made him appear that way. After some discussion and whining on my part (I'm a Kitten, after all), it was decided that I would keep the mask.

I had always wanted to meet the Iksar in person so I ran as quickly as I could to Cabilis. I clicked my mask as I approached it. The Iksar greeted me as an ally. As I strolled the streets of that ancient city, an attractive Iksar female approached me. It was difficult to tell whether she was wearing makeup or whether the colors on her face were the natural markings of an Iksar female.

I guess I made an attractive Iksar because she invited me to join her at a nearby tavern. We drank and laughed (more like hissed). Things started to get romantic between us quickly. We stumbled up the stairs and and we had a hot night of cold-blooded love.

In the morning, I awoke to find her gone. I left the city quickly, fearful that the effects of the mask could wear off at any time.

I had intended for this to be the end of the story however I stopped by the Freeport Post Office today to check my mail after several months spent adventuring. In my box was an unmarked letter with a Cabilis postmark. Curious... I used my epic to slice open the envelope. Son of a...!!! Apparently I now have two dozen children in Cabilis and the courts have ruled in her favor for child support.

I'm going to be the poorest epic bard in Norrath!

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Old 08-30-2017, 12:38 AM
Sarnak

rofl. Let me know if you need me to adjust your withholdings heath. It sounds to me like that would be tax deductible. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-30-2017, 02:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl. Let me know if you need me to adjust your withholdings heath. It sounds to me like that would be tax deductible. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will do, Poop. Will do.

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman