Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 12:31 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2018, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

Episode 20: The Prophecy

Nexii's Quarters, House Vanadis, Neriak Third Gate

Nexii looked at Sirken and then sighed. They were sitting together naked on the side of her bed.

"What? You don't like the breakfast burritos?" Sirken asked, then took a bite of his.

"They're fine. It was just... I gave up all hope of rescue. It was so cold, so twisted and yet immersive. It wasn't just that I didn't think you'd come for me...a part of me didn't want to leave." Nexii looked down, burying her face in the burrito that she nibbled on.

"You aren't supposed to resist it. It's a circle of punishment." Sirken answered.

"..." Nexii sat motionless.

"Look it was a thing. I wish it hadn't been a thing, but it was a thing." Sirken turned back her long white bangs with his hand. "W...wait? Are you crying?" At first he couldn't believe it, but he could see a tear streaking down her cheek. He'd never seen her express any sort of vulnerability before.

"No...don't...turn your head." Nexii begged, turning her body away.

"I didn't come just out of duty as a GM. I came because..."

"Because what? Some Prophecy you won't tell me about?" Nexii's face was now streaked with tears. The thought of expressing weakness, of succumbing to emotions inferior to Hate before the one knight loyal to her was devastating. She felt then that he too would betray her. She feared she would be alone as she had been on the Cocytus.

"Because I care..." Sirken replied, caressing her toned shoulders.

"About?"

"You...us..." He corrected himself. He put a hand on her bare obsidian thigh. "I'll explain. I'm sure you've heard the story of the Kerafyrm the Sleeper. A prismatic dragon born out of a forbidden coupling. Two dragons, one ice and one fire combined to create a being so powerful that the entirety of Rampage worked together to slay him."

"Yes." Nexii sniffled. "I know the history, though I didn't partake."

"So it was forseen by The Shade of Jaled'Dar that one day a second Sleeper would be born. A more powerful one which would not be slain in a state of torpor, but which would fully awake as the Awakened. The Awakened would not just make a mark on history, but forever change this world as we know it. " Sirken continued.

"So what's that have to do with us? If two dragons decide to fuck I'd watch it," Nexii managed a small smile at the impossible mental puzzle of trying to figure out how such massive awkward creatures actually had sex.

"No, not two dragons Nexii. Two...characters. A player and a GM."

"Oh..." Nexii wiped her tears away, now realizing what Braknar had not so subtly hinted at before.

"I was wrong before, I thought I'd found the One. A young bartender called Dulcina that I met at the Maiden's Fancy. It didn't end well for either of us. It could have ended so much worse..." Sirken said, looking regretful.

"But what if you aren't the One? The GM I mean?" Nexii questioned. "Or what if Jaled is just full of shit? The dragons might be spreading fake news. I mean we slaughter their entire kind every week."

"It's possible I am not. But a very similar Prophecy was also stated in the rare Writ of Dragonkind, found in Sleepers itself. The Prophecy is true, I feel."

"I...I don't want to believe in Fate. I don't like the idea of being subservient to some force outside my control." Nexii sat upright then, her eyes now staring into his. As if she was defiant to the world and everyone that existed within it. Including him, he felt, as her emerald gaze seemed to pierce right through him.

"That's it. That's the Mistress I know. The world is our oyster," Sirken kissed her cheek, then down her neck as she closed her eyes.

"Worship my body." She commanded, raising her shoulders and then spreading her shoulder blades. As if on cue, he massaged her trapezius muscles, eliciting a relieved gasp. "Mmm...it's nice to just take our time." Her pointed ears lowered, from the relaxing pleasure of his touch.

"We can stay in bed and have breakfast burritos and wine all day if you like," Sirken offered.

The offer was met with a nod. "And...other pleasures..." She reached her arms back to touch him before sprawling out on the bed, face down. With a satisfied grin she purred quietly to herself.

"Continue..."
Old 08-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Episode 21: Devotion

"Continue how, Nexii?" Sirken gave pause before starting. He knew better than to assume what she'd be in the mood for, despite her mood improving. The consequences of a single bad decision could be more severe than any GM punishment, and he knew it.

"You may start with my feet, my xi'hum," Nexii smiled. It was going to be nice to be treated and pampered even more than clerics tended to be. The date, although enjoyable, had been exhausting. She was feeling the tiredness in her body all over.

"Of course valsharess. A cleric who worships Innoruuk so devoutly deserves to be worshipped herself," Sirken made his way to the foot of the bed and sat down beside her feet. He first held her right in his hands, and lowered himself to kiss her heel. A slight giggle was heard, which he took as a sign to continue. The kisses continued along the arch of her foot until he reached the ball, which was also given a slow and soft smooch.

"Mmm. That's proper respect..." Nexii took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled. "Now you will lick my toes." She spread her small dark toes apart. Undoubtedly they were covered in her feminine sweat from the previous day's hard adventure. But it was of no concern to her. Her plaything's saliva would do fine to fix that problem. "Yibin ssussun!" She said more loudly, activating the magical neon lighting within her quarters. The lights came on dimly. Eerily beautiful hues of red, blue, green, and yellow flickered, giving a hint of mood lighting. The colors played off the dark skin of both herself and Sirken as the morning's play continued.

Sirken obeyed her request, and began licking between each of her toes. It was a bit salty, though not near as much as <Azure Guard> after multiple ring war and Tunare snipes. Just the same, it nice to simply worship and adore his dominant. To take himself out of the role of GM above all, and put himself below. It was barely even a thought to him, in reality. Before he knew it he'd finished all of her right foot off.

"Good boy. And the other." Her left foot tapped on the spider silk sheets, demanding the same attention as the right had.

"Yes, thank you for the privilege Mistress." Sirken proceeded, giving the left foot the same slow care. It was somewhat difficult to go as slow, as being allowed to surrender so deeply was exciting him.

"You like it don't you? I can tell by how warm your breath is..." Nexii teased, just as her left foot was finished off. "Well, my legs are sore from yesterday. I suppose you can be useful and massage those while you're down there." Nexii reached over, to take a sip of Neriak Red.

"Ecalyptus oil? Or something else?" Sirken asked. He took the brief moment to trace his fingers along the backs of her calves, which felt tight even to the fleeting touch.

"Nah, go all out. Use a full wort potion on my body. <Aftermath> will pay for the recharge anyways. And it's a far better use than how most waste them." She arched her foot back and forth instinctively from his delicate touches.

"Sure." Sirken dug around in her Tinkerer's bag and found a purple potion covered in dust. "Wow, this one's like a year old. You never used a charge in all that time?"

"Psssh as if! I'm a cleric, I heal myself..." Nexii rolled her eyes, almost taking it as an insult that she'd ever need to rely on a crutch. She conveniently ignored the fact that she had so recently relied on him to be rescued.

"Sorry, but of course." Sirken opened the potion vial and spread the mixture all over her sleek oynx legs. Not an inch was missed, from her calves to the tops of her thighs. He then began massaging gently. He stayed quiet as he felt the calimony oil soaked in.

"Inno...that feels so damn good. We walked way too much yesterday. Next time I'm gonna have you carry me." She promised. The priestess's breathing hastened as the pleasureful tingling warmth ran into her sore leg muscles. And each time he kneaded the tightness, she shivered in bliss. "Almost as good as sex. Or dragon loot. But only...ah...almost..." She panted as he didn't seem to be letting up.

"...almost done." Sirken finished the sentence and the massage for her. "So much knots to work out. I'm impressed you made it anywhere in the Ninth like this."

"Yea, yea. Kiss my black ass. Literally, now." She retorted. She then gave a wicked grin back at him, daring him to refuse.

But refused she was not, for the allure was irresistable. One only had to ask Somrin Two'Torch the lengths a male would go to for such a fine ass. Thankfully for Sirken, her butt was right there within his reach. Within seconds her demand was met. Her ass was kissed twenty times and more in quick succession. For good measure he grabbed her round butt and gave it a good kneading just like her legs.

"Perfect FTE, hun. We haven't had near enough of this. Take a drink, now," She pointed her eyes at the bottle of wine, and the other as-yet unused wine glass. "You'll need it for what I have in store for you next. The inquisitor in me hasn't forgotten past sins..." Her ears turned upwards in anticipation for the coming reprisal.

---

xi'hum: pet/plaything
valsharess: queen
yibin ssussun: weak lighting
Old 08-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Banned

Old 08-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Orc

Can I make your bentos?
Old 08-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

Episode 22: Retribution

"Tell me, what is pleasure without pain?" Nexii asked. She traced her fingers up Sirken's toned chest and back down. She could feel his apprehension from each flinch. His anticipation by the look in his eyes. Most of all she could feel his heart thumping through her fingertips. It pleased her to know that her threat of reprisal was being taken seriously.

"And what is vengeance without cause?" Sirken dared, his own hands twitching on the spidersilk sheets. It was his half-hearted protest against her promise. While his mind was telling him to beware, he couldn't deny that his body wanted to give in to her games. Although the risk was great he felt the rewards of playing along were usually greater. So for the moment he figured it best to play along.

"Oh, so you think you're innocent? No one is, not even me." Nexii crawled in ever closer on the bed. She exhaled hot air on his neck while interlocking her fingers with his. "I'm sure you've committed some sins I can coax out. With the proper encouragement..." Nexii whispered sweetly in his ear, the opposite of her true intentions.

"The date was good wasn't it? Mostly good?" Sirken argued for leniency, like so many players tended to after receiving a suspension.

"Shhh. Up on the cross, xi'hum." Her lips met his forehead while her breasts pressed up against his chest. She then turned her knight about and shackled him facing the cross by means of four attached leather cuffs. "I'll be right back." She whispered into his ear, while holding her body against his backside. Her fingers traced down, and then away. She then sneakily sauntered over to Sirken's belongings.

"Hey! That stuff's GM only! You can't...!"

But the cleric had already found it. The transponder which could teleport her to any place in Norrath. Oh, to not have to beg guild porters or even worse, those grubby <Dial a Port> commoners!

"GM Island." Nexii said, pressing the emerald amulet and which took her there in a brilliant flash.

---

Five minutes later, Nexii re-appeared.

"Told you I wouldn't be long. We're going to do a little roleplay..." She grinned. In her hand she now possessed a whip, which she cracked in the air.

Sirken could see enough of what she had out of the corner of his eye behind him. His spine felt cold as a chill ran up and down it. "No, you couldn't have stolen..that thing."

"Mhmm. It's Daddy Rogean's disruptor bull whip." She admired the craftwork that Nilbog had put into it. The handle and wrist loop was of fine black leather, but this wasn't what stood out. It was the glowing green Matrix code which flowed all the way from the thong to the fall of the long whip. An ominous tendril which could easily sear through GM invulnerability.

"But...but!"

"Quiet, worm! I'm your Daddy now!" Nexii lashed out, and cracked the whip right against Sirkens ass.

"Ahhhhh!" He yelled out, the whip causing more pain than actual damage. But definitely intense pain as his limbs tensed up.

"Say it!" Again she lashed out, this time getting his other ass cheek with all of it.

"Ahhhhh! Stop Daddy Rogean! I'll be a good boy." Sirken relented. He breathed in and out hard, for the whip really was something else.

"You WILL answer every petition. You WILL serve because you need to submit!" Nexii cackled, and brought the whip down from above across Sirken's back. A doleful shriek was heard in response. She then draped it across his shoulders, which caused him to shake and drool. Even the mere touch of the chaotic code seemed to cause untold agony.

"I'm...I'm sorry I disappointed you Daddy. I won't ask for any more raid rotations!" Sirken wailed. His eyes were streaked with watery tears, and his body twitching from the suffering.

"AHA!" Nexii jumped up in glee at the revelation. "There we have it, you gave in much too easily. This is exactly why we don't have nice little raiding guilds like <Rustle> or <Core> any longer. <Venerate>, <Divinity>, <Anonymous>, <Infernus>!" She spat on his neck, feeling a bit of disdain at his weakness. Would it have been so hard for him to press the issue?

"N...nice?" Sirken deliriously questioned. Even in his pussy-whipped state the concept of niceness was lost on him. It just wasn't something a follower of Innoruuk was to understand.

"Fair enough. We are meant to suffer and hate aren't we? Together, in some sick way?" Nexii put the whip down. It seemed pointless to continue the torture. For a moment she felt it was pointless to continue at all, but a dark part of her loved all of this. The pain, the pleasure, the rush of victory and the agony of crushing defeat.

She unshackled the GM and laid him out on his back on her bed. This time she took a drink of Neriak Red for herself.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Old 08-07-2018, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

I really hope Sirken reads these
Old 08-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really hope Sirken reads these
these forums have gone pretty far off the rails and im curious if staff knows why
Old 08-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Episode 23: Jaded

Nexii sat down on her bed once more and held Sirken by the end of his chin. She shook his head gently in an attempt to arouse him.

"Hnnn! Owww! It hurts all over..." Sirken moaned. His eyes fluttered about. He was just coming out of mild shock from the harsh whipping. It took him a few moments more to fully realize that he was still in Nexii's bedroom, and now recovering on her bed.

"Oh please. You're acting like you just suffered through an eight hour Plane of Growth clear." Nexii rolled her eyes at him. She then sighed as she looked him over. She could see the bright pink lash marks all along his body. "Yea, I guess you're in kind of rough shape." Turning him on his side, she could see the rest of her cruel handiwork. More numerous and wider whip streaks could be seen crossing his dark skin.

"Could always be worse. I could be forced to debate politics in Off-Topic. So - any wine left?" Sirken asked, his thoughts to dull the pain with drink. He glanced about, trying to find the bottle.

"Nope. I drank the rest of it. Just let me heal you. I don't want to be bothered to go out to buy more wine." Nexii put her hands on his back and closed her eyes. She murmured an intense prayer to Innoruuk to complete heal her knight. A blueish glow soon appeared and sealed his wounds with soothing energies. Within ten seconds, his flesh was as good as new.

"Mmmm. That feels so much better, Miss Nexii." Sirken breathed in and out, feeling more relieved. He sprawled out more fully on his side and played with a long of Nexii's long hair. He curled the strand about his index finger, tassling it about playfully. He then looked up to her. Reminded of why he had been punished, he added: "I did try, you know."

"Mistress Nexii, not Miss." The cleric corrected. "And I'm sure you did try." She traced her own fingers gently along his hip, making her way down his upper leg. "I'll forgive you. But I can't help but feel jaded about it."

"Jaded? Why? You get more pixels these days. We can always have fun here at your place, and no one can dare bother us." Sirken countered. Meanwhile he tasseled up her hair, then released it. His fingers then played up to her ear tip, which flinched but did not pull back from his advance.

"I don't know. It's just not the same any more. I like to make a difference. I'd rather be one that matters than one that's lost in a zerglish horde." Nexii wistfully remarked. She turned her head sideways, accepting the soft ear rubbing.

"But...you matter to me." He traced his finger into her ear, and she eventually pulled away from it.

"There you go feeding me that lovey-dovey mush." Nexii gagged with an impish grin. "Just show me you haven't gone kitteny soft."

"Of course I haven't. I hate <Core>. I'll just give them an additional 30 days suspension for some trivial rule infraction." Sirken shrugged, as if he gave them no concern at all. He knew beforehand that she would find this an irresistable gesture.

"Works for me; down with farm squads! Let's fuck." Nexii pushed Sirken on his back and straddled atop his pelvis. "Just lay back and relax, my dark knight. I promise I won't hurt you - this one time." She smirked, holding his wrists down on the bed. She leaned in close and began to whisper in his ears:

Think about the good things
That I did to you
And think about the bad things
That I didn't do, that I didn't do
That I didn't do, that I didn't do

Turn your head
If it don't feel good
Turn your head
If you don't wanna take it

She repeated the melody and forced him inside her sex while doing so. She rocked and thrusted her hips down against his body. It was a more soft and intimate style than what they typically shared, but it worked for both. The jadedness had to be mended just as Sirken's wounds had been, and both of them knew it. Any animosity between them would be put aside for now. Such hate was much better reserved for more deserving targets on P99.

His head never turned throughout the sex. Not when he felt himself cumming into her, and not when she refused to stop after her own first orgasm. As exhausting as her insatiable lust was, he couldn't turn away. He wouldn't turn away. She was his drug. Exactly as he knew righteousness was her drug.
Closed Thread