View Poll Results: How should we fix this LNS system
Leave it alone: I like to petition quest and lawyer quest all day 29 22.83%
Revamp it: reserve it only for extreme cases of corpse camping 44 34.65%
Abolish it completely 54 42.52%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

What do you guys think will happen if LnS isn't allowed? What actual problems does it cause? Do you think people have all day to just sit on your corpse?

There are many ways to get your corpse. Here, a few more just because I can:
  • Have someone else drag it to ZL
  • Have a necro summon it.
Anyone who needs LnS to retrieve corpse is impatient and needs to get good.

Meanwhile, a few problems caused by LnS:
  • Abuse
  • Wasted guide time
  • Zero penalty for deaths
  • Zerg protection plan
  • Hair loss and difficulty maintaining an erection.
It ain't doing the server any favors.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy_lee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you guys think will happen if LnS isn't allowed? What actual problems does it cause? Do you think people have all day to just sit on your corpse?

There are many ways to get your corpse. Here, a few more just because I can:
  • Have someone else drag it to ZL
  • Have a necro summon it.
Anyone who needs LnS to retrieve corpse is impatient and needs to get good.

Meanwhile, a few problems caused by LnS:
  • Abuse
  • Wasted guide time
  • Zero penalty for deaths
  • Zerg protection plan
  • Hair loss and difficulty maintaining an erection.
It ain't doing the server any favors.
You seem to forget that alot of people on here seem to and probably do not work, so yea they will corpse camp all day.
I have logged in during off hours to get a body, it isn't easy when you work full time though.
Necro summons can be expensive. I don't see why I should pay for it when someone wants to be an asshole.

Yes it does get abused, unfortunately.
Guide time? Wait, we have guides?!
The corpse run itself is bad enough
I don't run with a zerg.

LnS is needed or we need alot more guides to enforce live rules that LnS replaced.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good post, agree wholeheartedly

gonna push for a server blacklist imposed upon toxic rulebreakers like tune for the next CSR staff meeting

let's clean this server up boys
I know guys who are immune to any type of responsibility in real life.

Much like Tune, they live their own version of events. And shrugging responsibility would be an understatement.

When cornered on an issue, and I mean CORNERED, and forced to listen to a stern explanation of why they are wrong-- they go batshit crazy and either A) Get violent and snap B) take the denial to the next level while stuttering and choking which leads to C) further regression.

I reckon there is definitely some kind of toxic mental illness behind these crucifixion avatars. In full agreement there is only one way to cure this affliction-- a server blacklist.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LnS is needed or we need alot more guides to enforce live rules that LnS replaced.
Here's my main issue. LnS, no training, FTE rules, all of these things are artificial. They aren't actually in the game's design, they're just someone's shitty house rules. Someone telling everyone else how to play the game, and getting their panties in a bunch when someone breaks "the rules."

Our devs didn't want level 60 players killing lowbies, so they coded level range so it can't happen. That's how you implement rules in a game, by actually implementing them. If they want LnS, anti training, etc., then they should write it into the code so the shit can't be abused.

Or, better yet, players should just learn to fucking deal with those things. There are so many options. How much more satisfying is it when someone is trying to corpse camp you, and your friends distract him while you nab the body, instead of just shouting LnS? All these stupid rules, LnS in particular, are just watering down the server, creating drama, and lowering the skill and creativity required to play.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

And regarding not having time to fight someone for a corpse...what? How do you have time to farm your pixels, level your character, sit on the Jboot or Lev cloak camp for hours, etc., but not have time to get a corpse? You don't have time for the interesting PvP, but do have time for mundane, time-consuming shit?

Half of the community actively opposes anything that would make the game more interesting to play. I don't understand you people.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

I agree with hard coding the rules. I'm not a programmer so I cant say how possible it is.
Unless I am forced to I do not lns, I log on an alt for awhile if in getting ccd.

While lns is needed I can agree it should be improved
Old 03-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a pedo so I cant say how possible it is.
O I see.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Way to screw up valid debates. People wonder why nothing is ever done
Old 03-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
xaanka is in high school and looks like a girl pm for prof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
send it over, red99 news team is on stand by to live broadcast this special occasion on the exposure of low t beta cuck

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

u dont have to act like its a crack deal going down Gwyneth. i posted my rl pics on here myself, you wont get banned for reposting them.

i actually find it really flattering that you think i look like a teenager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] fountain of youth thats why i get to dunk 19yo pussy every weekend for the rest of my life

swedish guy: let's just make one thing clear, you (and any other swedish poster) are not allowed to call anyone a cuck in any thread. i will be taking it upon myself to follow your post history and enforce this new rule from this point forward. this is youre first warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u should probably re-read that closely

u probably failed reading comprehension in grade 1 , its ok
lol you're a reject who got so many accounts banned because you break the rules habitually i would be surprised if you had a job
Last edited by Xaanka; 03-07-2016 at 06:16 PM..
Old 03-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Well, regardless of opinions on the matter, I doubt the devs are reading any of this. The last time we asked for something that actually got implemented was years ago. They don't even monitor these forums, else half of us (myself included) would have been suspended, or at least warned, for breaking forum rules.
Closed Thread