Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 02:09 AM
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxic players who spend their days and nights hating R99 because they lost EQ, got banned, or became the thing they complain about on these forums.

Most don't even play, but they come here and trash anyone who does or is having any kind of fun on R99.
Aw, a few are having a really good time and many are quitters a little jealous of that? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2018, 09:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aw, a few are having a really good time and many are quitters a little jealous of that? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still play. Many haters here don't. Simple. This is the highlight of their life now. Complain on the forum about a game they don't play on how bad it and it's players are.

I pity them.
Old 10-20-2018, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Sorry U lost R99, got forum banned, then begged for a return. C U on R99.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2018, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

I just need to come here everyday and see ignight crying about us over forum banter which he couldn’t handle.

Stayblue brotha!
Old 10-21-2018, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxic players who spend their days and nights hating R99 because they lost EQ, got banned, or became the thing they complain about on these forums.

Most don't even play, but they come here and trash anyone who does or is having any kind of fun on R99.

Old 10-21-2018, 05:46 PM
Banned

Lol at thst ignight post ��������
Old 10-21-2018, 06:38 PM
Banned

Exclamation Try this for blocking their dark energy, friends

WHEN YOU LINE YOUR CAP WITH IT, IT KEEPS SPACEMEN FROM CONTROLLING YOUR BRAIN.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Banned

Quote:

You sound like you have a lot of pixels and emotional investment. Hope this helps.
Old 11-04-2018, 05:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I still play. Many haters here don't. Simple. This is the highlight of their life now. Complain on the forum about a game they don't play on how bad it and it's players are.

I pity them.

Haters? the ones not playing dead99 are the LOVERS bro, the people who really love everquest and is damn mad at this box leadership, from the GMs down to the people who is left playing it as a blue uncontested raiding box.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Sorry U lost R99, got forum banned, then begged for a return. C U on R99.

If you ignore the other 30 inactive players on the forum, you'll only have the deal with the 6 people that still play r99.

Good luck.
Closed Thread