Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 06:59 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a friendly forewarning about stick bundling from your neighborhood Nazi
Oh, how sweet! Thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Not sure if this will ever come into play into my life...? I am no lumberjack after all...but my thanks all the same! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A new(possibly angry) peasant that sorta resembles a hairless ogre just moved right next to us in the trailer park. Allah bless him! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Maybe we will have a great dialogue and get him to relax a little....
Old 12-30-2019, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

NGL your life sounds horrible. It's really kind of easy to not be such a horrible fuckup but somehow you managed. You'd almost have to try to have such a shitty life as yours
Old 12-30-2019, 09:14 PM
Banned

Well this can help solve one of your problems. But do it at your own risk if you're a fatass and you fall off its not my fault.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2019, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well this can help solve one of your problems. But do it at your own risk if you're a fatass and you fall off its not my fault.

Or buy a squaty potty. Its like a foot stool you use when you go.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-30-2019, 11:15 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this a tranny thread?
Nope, unless one of you wanted to turn it in to one? I never considered that but maybe that would make it more interesting and maybe a 1.5 stars thread. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NGL your life sounds horrible. It's really kind of easy to not be such a horrible fuckup but somehow you managed. You'd almost have to try to have such a shitty life as yours
Yeah, GOOD observation, friend! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks for the objective truth and participation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or buy a squaty potty. Its like a foot stool you use when you go.
Thanks, you two, pretty great suggestions really. Not a super fat ass..but this cheapy trailer potty seems way too fragile to stand on repeatedly... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2019, 11:26 PM
Banned

Cool Just got back to a feast...

I just got back to the trailer 10 minutes ago...had a lovely 2 hour walk on the beach in the moonlight and starting at dusk with the last of the sunlight. Had a nice chichat with a really close long-distance friend whilst walking. One person staying or living at a house up on the cliffs 500+ feet from the bewch shined a bright light on me twice. 😂🕵️*♂️ After thr 2nd time, he got a little flashlight shine too. It was quite romantic!

Well, it's almost time to dig in to some of the nightly feast the King has cooked for us while I was away trying to get my bowels busy, but they might be completely blocked up! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Exlax was takenamy hours ago too along w 2 hot cups of coffee and 6 cups of hot herbal tea today.

I have to toke a little more 420 just to build up some appetite for these salmon Tacos w lettuce, avocado, and hot sauce..
Old 12-31-2019, 05:52 AM
Banned

Unhappy

Still stopped up and feeling really sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2019, 06:11 AM
Kobold

Sorry Asteria. Never bothered me but yeah cheese is well known to do that to many people. Whatever it is, it's in what you're eating now, so change things up.

Speaking as someone who has had multiple run-ins with depression over the years, it's the 24 hours of free time that will get you. It's been 20 years since last one for me, but during that time I picked up ship modeling.

The subject isn't important, the important thing is that it challenges you, and you're sufficiently interested in it to take up that challenge and plug away at it. From simply educating yourself about a subject to any number of crafts where low-cost raw materials are turned into something that makes you happy, try to find to find something that rings the bell for you. PM me if you want some suggestions, there aren't too many hobby type things that I haven't at least tried out.

This is the latest project, taken after rigging of the guns was finished. Royal Navy cutter from 1803 and except for some off the shelf parts (like the guns), it's scratchbuilt with a holly deck. Definitely challenges and it's very good at making me forget whatever I'm worried about.

Old 12-31-2019, 06:17 AM
Sarnak

Not really sure what's going on here, but it seems to be constipation related. Have you tried glycerin suppositories? Those things will shift concrete in my experience.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

You're an entertaining forum poster, OP!

I find an excess of beans can cause a backlog.

Happy new year to you.
Closed Thread