Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor old Viscere doesn’t know how to tell the time, this guy really is thick as shit.
People running out of room on their wrist for a watch with all the plat and ruby tears Doze has been dropping for us lately. Its clearly starting to become a problem.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People running out of room on their wrist for a watch with all the plat and ruby tears Doze has been dropping for us lately. Its clearly starting to become a problem.
cool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why you quoted me with that reply ? Has nothing to do with what I said, looks like your thick as shit as well,

In regards to your statement that’s the way RNG works, natural ebbs and flows, people getting loot doesn’t bother me at all I wish more of the server could get loot that’s why I’m a advocate of the serpentine draft, (dispair the tracking afterwards). Let’s be honest these tears are only going to alts anyways.

What I like to do is shine a light on people being knob heads and do guild up with people who have members that bombarded you with tells saying they really need that piece of loot, and get salty when you bid.

Do have any of that in Riot, can you honestly say the same ?
Old 03-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why you quoted me with that reply ? Has nothing to do with what I said, looks like your thick as shit as well,

In regards to your statement that’s the way RNG works, natural ebbs and flows, people getting loot doesn’t bother me at all I wish more of the server could get loot that’s why I’m a advocate of the serpentine draft, (dispair the tracking afterwards). Let’s be honest these tears are only going to alts anyways.

What I like to do is shine a light on people being knob heads and do not guild up with people who have members that bombarded you with tells saying they really need that piece of loot, and get salty when you bid.

Do have any of that in Riot, can you honestly say the same ?
Old 03-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:

What I like to do is shine a light on people being knob heads and do guild up with people who have members that bombarded you with tells saying they really need that piece of loot, and get salty when you bid.

Don’t have any of that in Riot, can you honestly say the same ?
Old 03-01-2021, 12:52 PM
Kobold

10chars
Old 03-01-2021, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Phone went crazy while editing a post, damn I’m also thick as shit ������
Old 03-01-2021, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

bragging about doze loot in year 1,000,000 of velious is a little cringe, tbh.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

why does everyone keep saying kittens had a better quake than us? They clearly didn't, after we capped it off with Tunare
Old 03-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
looks like your thick as shit as well
you're*

sodium levels so high that you can't type properly kekw