Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 06:07 AM
Orc

so instead of rewarding polite civil behavior to get a res it is easier to go on a rage fueled tangent?
Old 06-16-2014, 06:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by metatron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so instead of rewarding polite civil behavior to get a res it is easier to go on a rage fueled tangent?
Sometimes it's better to take the higher road than to have a pissing match and get nowhere.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by metatron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry for pissing in your cereal, but I've already had my run ins with the community here. People in general just being scum, trains on me cause I was "at their camp". Groups letting me die because if they have me unding and leave it has more "lol" to it than just asking me to leave so their mage friend can have my spot.

Then I consent and bodies aren't where they're supposed to be and he is logged out before I can make the run from NK druid ring to runnyeye?

WTF would you do, oh wise and obviously "better" than me one? That's right, fuck off. Issue is resolved and you have to be a shitburger.

It's one thing to have a server of ~1k people wanting to play EQ in its old state. It is another when half of them do it in a way that leaves the players like myself that are fairly early in their p99 endeavors saying "fuck it I will go back to 1p games"
Old 06-16-2014, 06:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
In light of this post, this thread can be locked/deleted/moved to RnF or whatever is done to it since obviously the shitheads are going to come out of the wood work now
Old 06-16-2014, 07:14 AM
Orc

are you serious? i was asking you to calm down but you still come off as a needy child. chill out and be grateful for what these people have done for you.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

I'm sure every single person on these forums has posted something on the internet they regretted. Seredoc had the humility to change the post and accept responsibility for jumping to conclusions. Leave the guy alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure every single person on these forums has posted something on the internet they regretted. Seredoc had the humility to change the post and accept responsibility for jumping to conclusions. Leave the guy alone.
This. I have grouped with Seredoc (and Dilaxzar both). Good people. Unfortunate situation.

Good judgement comes from experience.
Experience comes from bad judgement.

Lets move on.
Old 06-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

The community forgives you. Also Ulwyn's a good fella.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

changed my mind. he handled this well. way better than orotiagito did
Last edited by applesauce25r624; 06-16-2014 at 05:03 PM..
Old 06-16-2014, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
orotiagito
rmt scumbag got what was coming to him. it's just a shame that the people who donated to him directly funded terrorism
Closed Thread