Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 03:04 PM
Banned

Guy 1: Dont watch this, this is bad incarnate! you are a new neo-nazi if you even see the cover its so bad oh my god *goes on talking about it for hours*
Everyone else: *watches it out of curiosity*

Im sorry for the youtube mouthbreather tier post but god damn, this thread is strait up advertisement. Stop talking about it if you really want it to go away. dont believe me?

Are you aware there were like 3 other Disney Aladdin movies?
Do you know how many strait to dvd/streaming DC movies there are?
How many of you watched the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie?

oh god if im right then this post is advertisement too since my brow beating abrasive nature will activate peoples rebellious spirits and watch it out of spite.

fuck.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already cancelled Netflix over 2 years ago, when 1 in every 4 couples on every series was a gay couple with graphic scenes of sodomy interjected into every storyline.

Am I bigot? Perhaps so, but that doesn't mean my hard earned money has to go toward funding a corporate empire that glorifies depicting graphic sex scenes of dudes getting pinned up against a wall and railed by some other man.
You seem strangely obsessed with homo erotica. You didn't have to click on them. Perhaps you are frustrated and in the closet?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I will just choose not to watch it. There are lots of strange, and sick things on the internet that I simply don't watch. You too have that choice.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 09-14-2020, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't have to click on them.
How.. was he suppost to know before hand? Are there normal people warnings on netflix?
Old 09-14-2020, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How.. was he suppost to know before hand? Are there normal people warnings on netflix?
The general formula is at least 3 episodes into a series, or the third season of a really big hit series, and then boom buttsex between two men, typically irrelevant and unnecessary to the furtherance of the plot.

I.e. butt sex for funsies
Old 09-14-2020, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The general formula is at least 3 episodes into a series, or the third season of a really big hit series, and then boom buttsex between two men, typically irrelevant and unnecessary to the furtherance of the plot.

I want to be outraged over this, but I felt exactly this way about House of Cards.

Kevin Spacey's character I get. He's a Republican politician, so obviously a self-hating homosexual. But the agent? Made zero sense.

I guess I'm deplorable too.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to be outraged over this, but I felt exactly this way about House of Cards.

Kevin Spacey's character I get. He's a Republican politician, so obviously a self-hating homosexual. But the agent? Made zero sense.

Welcome to the club, but im gonna need 10 bucks. Before this conversation goes any further, i need to make sure i'm getting paid.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In House of Cards, Spacey's character Frank Underwood is a democrat.
Old 09-14-2020, 09:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdaria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dang dude, I was being ironic. "doo-doo in their soul"? who talks like that? i'm genuinely surprised you took that seriously, lol

I love how libs try to hide behind the "Irony" excuse, in order to try to downplay their true intention of an insult.
Old 09-14-2020, 10:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
What other kind of butt sex is there?
Closed Thread