Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

jeremy def clobbered this bluebie right back 2 blue

ain't playing on roz but they definitely very transparent with their stuff, not like p99 where everything is top secret then you find our sirken is summoning manastones to some 3/10 everquest hoe

shits tainted dog
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeremy def clobbered this bluebie right back 2 blue

ain't playing on roz but they definitely very transparent with their stuff, not like p99 where everything is top secret then you find our sirken is summoning manastones to some 3/10 everquest hoe

shits tainted dog
They are too transparent in my opinion. They would be better off keeping more shit to themselves. Red99s problem wasn't that they were not transparent, it was that they were corrupt as fuck. On RoZ anything done that is corrupt or can be taken as corrupt pisses people off. The Devs shouldn't have to answer to every action they take, if they want to be corrupt they are going to find a way anyways.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:34 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

all my accs got banned and i never cheated [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good thing i had already quit!
Old 02-12-2019, 01:47 AM
Kobold

im prayin fah yoo
Old 02-12-2019, 01:56 AM
Banned

OP is a loser and helplessly addicted to EQ
Hipponipple is playing a blue EQ2 server
Jeremey is non-offending pedophile

Pathetic
Old 02-12-2019, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

he seems totally impartial as a GM
Old 02-12-2019, 08:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op is part of a loser guild that modified VP zonefiles to cheat and still lost. Thankfully they fucked off to EQ2.
I geared this guy and he still hides in the hole and how have I lost? I got PD and hosh loot on my monk. Want to say that’s winning.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:58 AM
Kobold

I only take issue with the dumb things people say and don't let this affect the small amount of GMing I do. People who have berated me in excess receive the same treatment as everyone else when it comes to a legitimate issue. We intervene quite infrequently (and we're looking to do so even less) as a policy because of our extremely limited rule set. Honestly I'd prefer to not GM at all and just focus on development, but nobody wants the job and people do need help with day-to-day stuff like corpses.

We allow training. We allow griefing. We don't prohibit any scandalous in-game behavior. Our only rules prohibit cheating and screen-dragging. I personally prefer the Happy Gilmour "Play it as it lies" mentality and am striving to say "tough shit" to more players when they think they are owed something.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:37 AM
Banned

Dont listen to the pedo GM he’s here saving face.

He is only on RoZ because he got banned on p99. He summons gear for people and interferes often. Suspends rube for 3 days for a screen drag on one account then is spamming ooc a month later that screen dragging will be met with harsh punishments.

Yea right. Keep fucking up brads vision with your minimal interference (I lold)
Old 02-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Kobold

I'm only banned on the forums - still have all my characters.

We summon gear for people when it is warranted because of server issues. Sometimes people mislead us deliberately and we make a mistake, but we have no problem admitting when a mistake was made and correcting it.

Funny that the outcry from these people has coincidentally peaked at the same time as us banning one of their guild members for using and distributing cheats - the third time this has happened to their guild.
Closed Thread