Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2019, 04:40 PM
Skeleton

It's all in good fun, Xeffo.

Were you still in Grey Council then?

I played a troll shaman named Zial Headhunter and an ogre warrior named Kargrath. I was in Steel Accordance and then RA, but I quit before Kunark. I can remember hanging out with you and Dyeth quite a bit.

Nice to see you still playing..
Old 09-27-2019, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1k pp per hour, ill RP a chick. dm me the deets.

*Baler grins evilly.*
Baler is amateur when it comes to *whoring*, OP. If you want real companionship, seek out Platwhore.

ALTERNATIVELY, for 3kppph, I could ravage you with uncut lizarddong. hmu in game, name's Raev.
Old 09-27-2019, 05:11 PM
Banned

Seek help.
Old 09-27-2019, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeffo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How quaint, of course I remember that. It's a story I've told many times much to the entertainment of myself and others. Moving a player corpse in a non-helpful way was never really outlined in the PNP or whatever it was called, and besides, that came way later. Regardless, he petitioned and our faithful Taliesen brought me into a no-no time-out cube room to tell me he's suspending me for a few days.

Not to ruin your little soapy moment but Stabs and I became pretty good friends eventually, with him joining RA and even beating the Rogue BOTB. "Stabs the Silent" was a great title for somebody you didn't like, but by then, we all pretty much got along. The Reaver and the Silent have long since parted ways but you'll be happy to know he took the higher road the entire time and helped teach me to be a little less of a dick. Just a little. Still an emotionally retarded adult.

PS is that you Rhaok or somebody being an impostor? Tell better bAdBoIXeFfO stories
Did you just refer to yourself as "Bad boi xeffo"

mods plz move this thread to RnF so i can go in on this neet
Old 09-27-2019, 09:30 PM
Banned

Y’all need Cazic Thule
Old 09-28-2019, 01:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raok112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all in good fun, Xeffo.

Were you still in Grey Council then?

I played a troll shaman named Zial Headhunter and an ogre warrior named Kargrath. I was in Steel Accordance and then RA, but I quit before Kunark. I can remember hanging out with you and Dyeth quite a bit.

Nice to see you still playing..
To be quite honest, after 20 years, the exact timeline of which guild I was in at what time became pretty fuzzy. I doubt I was in GC at the time, as I considered Grey Council to be a great guild with a good rep and I was proud to sport the tag and didn't want to besmirch the name.

I remember both of those names! Oh man, Steel Accordions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Maeve Kylael Sammuel Vermilion Me Dyeth ... Anayin (RIP, fuck cigs) and his cleric bot Bral... Ilyacus the ranger... chinese necro Brownivy! So many people I am forgetting but I'll stop here since the server is prob back up now. I've lost touch with almost everybody from those days but a few are still around on here and reddit. Feel free to look me up on Xeff or Vflux (my only two p99 chars for now) and we can catch up more.
Old 09-28-2019, 01:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you just refer to yourself as "Bad boi xeffo"

mods plz move this thread to RnF so i can go in on this neet
tfw you're asking permission to assert your e-dominance in a free2play fan server

u da neet sir
Old 09-28-2019, 01:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seek help.
I'm already seeking lots of help from many sources, don't worry. P99 is one of them, just like the rest of you - hiding 20 years in the past in a nostalgia time-bubble! Much comfort, much therapy.
Closed Thread