Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Christian church leader Rick Wiles threatened that "there's gonna be violence in America" if President Donald Trump is removed from office.

Wiles, the senior pastor at Flowing Streams Church in Florida, made the remarks on his right-wing TruNews program Tuesday evening. He claimed that cowboys, mountain men and "guys that know how to fight" would start attacking and "hunting down" Democrats. "If they take him out, there's gonna be violence in America," the religious leader said. "That's all there is to it," he asserted.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When someone spends their entire life on the computer looking up articles and playing Everquest, I don't think they ever leave the tender age of 17. Evidence: Horza, Wonkie, Feniin. I at least provided evidence this time.
you're awful bitter, Dad
Old 10-23-2019, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dussle27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For a third time, what has Trump done that you believe is "impeachable"?

It doesn't sound like you understand politics in the US in the slightest. What you just wrote there is basically what how I felt about the GOP when I was 17 years old and got my "information" from the Daily Show and had no idea how the world really works.
Trump is a successful self made man who didn't need the governments for a handout. That in itself is inexcusable.

They would have denied him the WH if they had the numbers in the House, to revoke his electoral votes. But they didn't, so here we are
Old 10-23-2019, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is a successful self made man who didn't need the governments for a handout. That in itself is inexcusable.

They would have denied him the WH if they had the numbers in the House, to revoke his electoral votes. But they didn't, so here we are
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2019, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is a successful self made man who didn't need the governments for a handout.
hehe

drink everytime Rader says something stupid

BiG sIP
Old 10-23-2019, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hehe

drink everytime Rader says something stupid

BiG sIP
Jesus. Alcohol poisoning is no joke.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

Buddy you could give a braindead chimpanzee 400 million in an index fund and some prime NYC real estate and he'd have more money than Donald 'Can't get a loan from a US institution' Trump after this many years.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buddy you could give a braindead chimpanzee 400 million in an index fund and some prime NYC real estate and he'd have more money than Donald 'Can't get a loan from a US institution' Trump after this many years.
I’m starting to like this man’s posts
Old 10-23-2019, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Russian soldiers are in Kobani. Remember when America came to the aid of a besieged people and saved them from annihilation at the hands of ISIS? It seems so long ago. Thanks Obama

Trump delenda est