Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why did trump say they're building a wall in Colorado plus mentioning Kansas.. lol?

He's just mapping out the next hurricane path like the genius that he is. I guess daddy's money couldn't buy a basic education.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why did trump say they're building a wall in Colorado plus mentioning Kansas.. lol?

Our president is not a smart man
Old 10-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

With a wink, Trump asks that supporters not hurt protesters criticizing his rhetoric.

Quote:
“Yeah, don’t hurt him. Don’t hurt him, please,” Trump told the audience at the event. “They don’t know they’re dealing with very tough people in this room.”

“Oh, they don’t know who they’re dealing with,” he continued. “They don’t know who they’re dealing with. They just don’t understand. All right. Go home to mom."

“Explain to mom that you tried to take on very powerful people,” Trump said. “That’s not a good thing to do — not in this room. Be careful. Make sure you don’t hurt them, please.”
Old 10-24-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Documentary film The Rise of Jordan Peterson is premiering in theaters next week.

A rare, intimate glimpse into the life and mind of Jordan Peterson, the academic and best-selling author who captured the world’s attention with his criticisms of political correctness and his life-changing philosophy on discovering personal meaning. Christened as the most influential public intellectual in the western world... a dangerous threat to progressive society.
Old 10-24-2019, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m starting to like this man’s posts
https://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/

Read the last paragraph there. It will help. Not saying he hasn' t been helped but has also had his own successful endeavors that will probably outweigh anyone's here.

Also, love when the Republicans stormed in for the impeachment proceedings and a talking point for the left is they ordered Pizza. They also bought it for the press and Mark Meadows says, "Off the record, this pizza is for you. There is no quid pro quo. You can eat it."
Old 10-24-2019, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, love when the Republicans stormed in for the impeachment proceedings and a talking point for the left is they ordered Pizza.
Twelve Republicans who stormed closed-door impeachment proceedings already had permission to attend.
Old 10-24-2019, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

The talking point is actually that they brought their phones into a sensitive info zone. That's a very big legal no-no, enough that it would be completely within the purview of the Capital Police/FBI/Sergeant of Arms to arrest them, not that they will. But if a normal person without that R by their name did it, they'd be locked up right now and barred from getting a security clearance for the rest of their life most likely.
Old 10-24-2019, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Read the last paragraph there. It will help. Not saying he hasn' t been helped but has also had his own successful endeavors that will probably outweigh anyone's here.

Also, love when the Republicans stormed in for the impeachment proceedings and a talking point for the left is they ordered Pizza. They also bought it for the press and Mark Meadows says, "Off the record, this pizza is for you. There is no quid pro quo. You can eat it."
Capital is magnetic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2019, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

The Republican Party isn’t supposed to be a cult of personality. It’s supposed to resist whining pussies who believe they are entitled to wealth that they haven’t earned. Somehow, this has been reversed and now trump is allowed to break the law, embarrass America, and I’m supposed to be excited. If I were born in this country, I’d honestly consider a run
Old 10-24-2019, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Republican Party isn’t supposed to be a cult of personality. It’s supposed to resist whining pussies who believe they are entitled to wealth that they haven’t earned. Somehow, this has been reversed and now trump is allowed to break the law, embarrass America, and I’m supposed to be excited. If I were born in this country, I’d honestly consider a run
Quote:
...why do people who aren’t American have a say?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread