Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Game is 99% about time spent, there is very little skill involved in the actual gameplay. Nice try tho

Was a lot of fun seeing/killing CT and Yelinak for the first time this morning BTW!
Last edited by Faulken; 01-08-2017 at 06:09 PM..
Old 01-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

You will find out what skill is needed when things are contested. And as you say 99% is time spent, and how quick you can clear and kill mobs.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 01-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The leaders and dragons also rejoice! King Tormax was able to reign over his citadel of Kael Drakkel for over 12 hours! Dain Frostreaver is still sitting upon his throne! I hear Dozekar the Cursed has even had time to plead his case with the other dragons, and may not be forced to be a test dummy much longer!
Old 01-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achromatic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if they cleared up to all of the dragons like they've been claiming they would since Velious came out.
Nah, they've just been enjoying dying at the entrance and LTK like the rest of us. Obvious ploy to bitch and moan is obvious
Old 01-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will find out what skill is needed when things are contested. And as you say 99% is time spent, and how quick you can clear and kill mobs.
I bet people are really impressed with you when you tell them how skilled you are at competing here.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet people are really impressed with you when you tell them how skilled you are at competing here.
only have 1 fte race on my belt.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 01-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am happy CSG/FAV/Rustle are getting to experience some of these encounters 1 time. unfortunately for this 1 time you threw close to 200 bodies at these dragons, not even getting a glimpse at what a real encounter on these mobs is like.
I think we still learned a lot. I mean you have to try to build your raid force big enough to compete, and even then it's never enough. When that competition goes away what are you going to do? Of course you want everyone there at the encounter. Even if we improved our efficiency 100% we'd still get stomped by A/A next cycle. What it does do is give us the confidence that it can be done, and shows a lot of what is on the wiki isn't exactly accurate. We can build on that and start working on being more efficient because it gives us a baseline. Then you have Rustle taking on the content with pretty impressive numbers, but then again, they've been there before.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Fire Giant

CSG has like 150 for ToV Handouts. Why don't they cough up like 6 people from that to stand on the line in a raid scene they participated in shaping...
Old 01-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next week when both aftermath and awakening are back in the game, you guys will probably go right back to getting most of the mobs by spending your lives staring at the wall. But now the whole rest of the server has seen how much better things can be and I think you're going to get more pushback than you've been getting. Dropping trains on people, cutting in front of weaker guilds who are already set up in a place, arguing over spawns, it just doesnt have to be like that.

Hopefully the GMs move much more quickly to ban you in the future so that they can get a week of server unity.
how do you cut in front of other guilds when everything is an hour lock with FTE now?
Old 01-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you cut in front of other guilds when everything is an hour lock with FTE now?
That only applies in ToV and Kael.
Closed Thread