Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its very easy to string together words. When i speak of the originators of your ideas i speak of the individuals who "won" the widespread acceptance of your beliefs in male-homosexual deviance, in the academic arena, whilst you were seemingly more interested in playing grabass and gender-roleplay with your homosexual lover.
lol are you seriously calling me gay, as a slur, in 2018?

Not gay but would be proud if I were. Sorry you are so full of hate that you can't exist without demonizing how two adults love one another. God damn, I'm done with your ignorant ass.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol are you seriously calling me gay, as a slur, in 2018?

Not gay but would be proud if I were. Sorry you are so full of hate that you can't exist without demonizing how two adults love one another. God damn, I'm done with your ignorant ass.
No, im calling you a lazy ass coward who isnt even willing to put in the work necessary to understanding your own worldview. Its much worse than being a "faggot" trust me. I dont really care about homosexuals. I care about naive intellectually lazy idiots like yourself, believing "smartness" is some sort of inherent property within an individual that doesnt take diligent research and a persistent continued effort to understand, and then carrying that retarded ass worldview into a polling station where your uninformed, unwilling to research opinion is as equally weighted as mine with a thorough knowledge of the subjects at hand. True words, taking a dick up your ass doesnt absolve you of the responsibility required to form a convicted opinion on matters we vote for as a union.
Last edited by Throndor; 11-27-2018 at 02:35 AM..
Old 11-27-2018, 02:49 AM
Banned

Indeed, what do you stand for? "Gradualization?" (slowly being moved from your original position, losing) Where did your ideas originate? Why are you convicted and willing to defend them? Who built on the framework of your ideological underpinnings, and why were they chosen over others' opinions? You can't answer a single one of these fucking questions, but you pretend like your on equal footing? Go fuck yourself.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:07 AM
Banned

Fuck outta with your "gender exists on fluid spectrum, ever changing with the ebb and flow of tidal forces" whimsical fantasy land bullshit conjured out the thin air existent between your ears. Time to grow up, kid.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

u mad
Old 11-27-2018, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

Today's tl;dr:

Throndor knows a whole lot about pedophilia.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today's tl;dr:

Throndor knows a whole lot about pedophilia.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:17 AM
Banned

Perhaps so, but you gotta admit, your position is a lot like physicists using "quantum mechanics" and "string theory" to irrationally make-rational (through post-hoc insertion) the holes in their logic, using imaginary opposing variants, and essentially invoking "magic", as a solution to why they're theories don't hold true 100% of the time. And this is what our brightest call "science". The lulz
Last edited by Throndor; 11-27-2018 at 03:32 AM..
Old 11-27-2018, 03:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps so, but you gotta admit, your position is a lot like physicists using "quantum mechanics" and "string theory" to irrationally make-rational (through post-hoc insertion) the holes in their logic, using imaginary opposing variants, and essentially invoking "magic", as a solution to why they're theories don't hold true 100% of the time. And this is what our brightest call "science". The lulz
You need some imodium.
Old 11-27-2018, 06:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
throndor the smartinator
smartinating the forumquest
smartinating the elves
smartinating the strawman arguments

THRONDOR