Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who here is actually ready to see the stock market fall substantially because private health insurance is eliminated?

I wish the corporate Democrats were just honest and said that's why they don't want to do medicare for all. The fact is -- an entire industry would be eliminated and its going to be a bit of painful adjustment.

No one talks about this because politicians are still avoid the subject of private health insurance in public.

Thats the problem though. We need to bury an industry and people that have their health insurance (often paid on company dollar and slowing the economy) really would rather not. But unless everyone gets those cadillac plans..or at least like 60% of people...its not sustainable from a public opinion perspective.

Do you think the gig economy generation is going to be getting those god damn health plans? Nah -- if nothing else private insurance is doomed once the boomers pass.
how large is the medical sector in trillions? nationalization means capital doesn't come back on the near side of regime change

lol
Old 01-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Florida is particularly bad because there are a lot of shcleppy retirees willing to work at pizza hut for 30 cents an hr.
I'll gibe blowies for 20 cents
Old 01-07-2019, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can u not laugh ur ass off at this tho... this is like the universe

someone is stuck at the bottom of a very large gravity well.

Called earth.

U will never get off

no matter how much fuel u try to add to ur vehicles
Old 01-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll gibe blowies for 20 cents
upshot u have teeth u should charge $0.40
Old 01-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
How can u not laugh ur ass off at this tho... this is like the universe

someone is stuck at the bottom of a very large gravity well.

Called earth.

U will never get off

no matter how much fuel u try to add to ur vehicles
why would you want to get off? God made this world for us! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would you want to get off? God made this world for us! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to suck gods cock and cuck the fuck outa him (or her or it) or whatever it is.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how large is the medical sector in trillions? nationalization means capital doesn't come back on the near side of regime change

lol
The guys getting that trillions don't want to reinvest in costco. They want that money to go directly to them, not thru sams club

it's going both ways, but the Alex Azar bros are super happy to not have to deal with the government as middlemen.

Doctors make bank in NYC and San Fran and LA, i'm guessing the 3 major economic hubs of the states, as well, there's no way the hospital systems that service those jurististictions will cut salaraies 90%

That leaves a shit ton of innertia with the market. Which is controlled by lobbiests.

If this were successfully achieved, there are actual downsides to it.

Like ur doctor having a degree from mcdonalds and using recycled enematubes out of the dumpster to 'cut costs'
Old 01-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Banned

Old 01-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Banned

Closed Thread