Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want me to ignore overwhelming evidence proving the contrary and just believe you, someone who mocks and insults me everyday?
He wants you to use just a tiny bit of common sense. It's okay, bbgirl, we've all been wrong before. You don't have to keep towing the Trump line. It's okay to admit he's terrible at just about everything.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:09 PM
Banned

I'm still voting directly against whoever the media and the establishment attempt to push on us.

100% directly against whatever the hegemony is trying to push on us in 2020.

That means, I don't care if Trump is absolutely, unequivocally wrong I'm still voting for him in 2020.

Before the 2008 crash, there were dozens of TV shows across every network touting "flip that house", and infomercials blasting day n night about how to get rich quick in real estate. Then the market collapsed and half of the major lending organizations across the country went bankrupt. This was intentional.

Likewise, in 2012/2013 with the recovery from the financial devastation caused by the abovementioned MANUFACTURED crisis, the media worked diligently, day and night, to convince the populace to buy gold when it was at an all time high of $1800/ounce. As soon as people ran out and bought into it, still fearing another bout of recession, the market bottomed out and collapsed to the $1200ish an ounce that it remains hovering about today.

This was because, in anticipation of the 2008 collapse, the commercials and TV shows were orchestrated to get people to buy their toxic assets at the bottom of the pyramid scheme before it collapsed, so that they could put their money into gold.

The economy collapsed, Gold Price Soared (they won twice) then they needed to drum up a huge demand for gold so that they could divest themselves of their gold assets once the economy had recovered from the catastrophe they caused without rapidly crashing the gold market while they were getting rid of their holdings.

Not buying the media/establishment bullshit. I don't care if we have to put a sock puppet in the white house and nod along in agreement with it. Not buying the establishment's bullshit...ever again.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-09-2019 at 12:20 PM..
Old 01-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still voting directly against whoever the media and the establishment attempt to push on us.

100% directly against whatever the hegemony is trying to push on us.
Edgy
Old 01-09-2019, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He wants you to use just a tiny bit of common sense. It's okay, bbgirl, we've all been wrong before. You don't have to keep towing the Trump line. It's okay to admit he's terrible at just about everything.
So you want me to ignore the truth and overwhelming evidence that states Trump is not only adequate, but also excels at the job?

And you want me to believe you....the assholes who lie, cheat, steal, and insult.

Sorry, I'm not going to fall into line and listen to a bunch of sore losers.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edgy
"Bro, come on! Why won't you support your slave masters?!"

You know how ridiculous you sound right now?
Old 01-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Bro, come on! Why won't you support your slave masters?!"

You know how ridiculous you sound right now?
did the speech go? hut hut tax cut. let's put our balls on the wall snap hike
Old 01-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you want me to ignore the truth and overwhelming evidence that states Trump is not only adequate, but also excels at the job?

And you want me to believe you....the assholes who lie, cheat, steal, and insult.

Sorry, I'm not going to fall into line and listen to a bunch of sore losers.
There is zero evidence that Trump is doing anything remotely beneficial for the United States. Instead, he's actively harming the environment, our world standing, our economy, our education, our civil society, and just about every other criteria you can imagine. Basically the only thing he's doing is enriching his friends and donors while destabilizing our relationships and political and economical clout around the world.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did the speech go? hut hut tax cut. let's put our balls on the wall snap hike
Nope, there were no homosexual football references in it.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
There is zero evidence that Trump is doing anything remotely beneficial for the United States. Instead, he's actively harming the environment, our world standing, our economy, our education, our civil society, and just about every other criteria you can imagine. Basically the only thing he's doing is enriching his friends and donors while destabilizing our relationships and political and economical clout around the world.
this will hurt our ability to overthrow left-leaning governments in the global south
Old 01-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

SC, Throndor, and Mick are basically just plugging their ears and circle jerking to their gilded Confederate flag while the rest of the world flat out laughs at our once prestigious country.
Closed Thread