Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It can have an adverse affect on cardiovascular health if your heart's glycogen stores get depleted in long-term ketosis as well as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5452247/

That's why they call it a moment of clarity, and not an indefinitely prolonged window of clarity.

https://lifespa.com/10-reasons-not-t...iet-long-term/

This 2nd article is a bit more fluffy and exxaggerated if you're not into reading journal articles. As usual, if it's not an actual journal article, assume it's ladden with mere opinion and a some chicken little paranoia.
This isn't even a meta analysis. rats aren't made to metabolize high or even moderate levels of fat and the commentary doesn't even address the issue in humans except for pointing out that they benefit from higher levels of a compound seen as a marker NAFLD in peoples. They then go on to point out that the results deviate from previous studies and likely due to doubling the rats protein intake to the upper threshold for their metabolisms. sooo bad
Old 01-09-2019, 06:59 PM
Banned

I don't think ketosis generally increases risk for heart disease. It's not something generally bad.

There are a lot of other factors to consider.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't even a meta analysis. rats aren't made to metabolize high or even moderate levels of fat and the commentary doesn't even address the issue in humans except for pointing out that they benefit from higher levels of a compound seen as a marker NAFLD in peoples. They then go on to point out that the results deviate from previous studies and likely due to doubling the rats protein intake to the upper threshold for their metabolisms. sooo bad
I know, and you're making me feel bad because I don't have lifetime access to JSTOR for further research [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Goddamn 3 point LSD/Lethargy slip.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Banned

I spend the majority of my time in ketosis with a calorie deficit and I have been steadily improving cardiovascular endurance, and core strength and endurance. Perhaps I could improve better with a more consistent and a higher carbohydrate intake. But whatever. I do feel better with less carbs.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is "unicorn fart" brand vape juice considered a carbohydrate? and may i still buy some if im wearing a Trump hat?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to be this guy.

Then I started eating more soy and less potatoes.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is "unicorn fart" brand vape juice considered a carbohydrate? and may i still buy some if im wearing a Trump hat?
psycho unicorn isnt as good as birthday cannoli

hope this helps
Old 01-09-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is the most likely to die of cancer in here... Im going to say, me, mm, probably Throndor are lower on that list then Wonkie. I'd put japan in the middle. The others don't seem woke or self conscious, so like feninn and friends way up there...
I smoked cigarettes full on pack a day for, like the past 20 years. LOL

I probably don't have very good chances, especially considering good old grams died of lung cancer.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do feel better with less carbs.
yeah, that is why I'm doing it. i have more energy, better sleep, no hunger and no word joints or headaches.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I smoked cigarettes full on pack a day for, like the past 20 years. LOL

I probably don't have very good chances, especially considering good old grams died of lung cancer.
That sux.

I am a puritan.

Actually fucking scared I will be 80 one day.
Closed Thread