Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

I never did anything bad to anyone. I'm just a real prick on the forums

I respect the balance though

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

My best friend back in 2000ish scammed a fungi tunic from a 13 year old girl on prexus. Disappeared into the wind and rerolled an iksar monk with it.

When I was about 12 years old I wanted to switch from a high elf paladin to a wood elf ranger. I asked some dude in Kelethin to transfer all of my items. He disappeared with it. I remembered his name up until a few years ago but can no longer recall. Fuck you man.

Back when I played a Wiz on Rallos ZEk I invited this warrior named Ramirez to group with me in South Karana. Got some exp for an hour or two and then waited until his health was low and nuked him to death. Took his skull shaped barbute. He had much more valuable stuff but I was a noob and had no idea what anything was worth. I also used to get on top of the bank in Freeport with my wizard friend and we'd nuke people up where the guards couldnt get us.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Default Guide mayhem

I was a guide on Mithaniel Marr back in the golden age of GM Chaolash (who was fired for summoning items for his friends, there are a few obscure posts about it on the interwebs).

Anyways, I would volunteer for the late-night guide shifts when nobody was online (you had to volunteer for a certain minimum number of hours per week in order to qualify for your free EQ subscription, I think it was 8).

This allowed me to more or less have free reign of the server. And Chaolash didn't give a shit about anything players complained about, so it felt kinda safe. Senior Guide Lily was different but I made sure I was never on at that time.

Guide Pallad (as I was known) would do things like summon players I didn't like into the locked room at the back of the NFP bank, to give them Time Outs. When they petitioned that they were stuck, I would go into the petition queue and delete their petitions.

Sometimes I would /kill people's mobs to fuck with them while I had GMHide up. Usually it was those cunts who would be KSing each other at derv camps or orc2 in WC.

Once I organized a WFP arena "Can you kill a guide?" contest in /shout in the off hours. That one was pretty damn risky tbh. Never got reported though.

I handed out free GM rezzes when I really had no business doing so. Totally stealth. Did that at Seb entrance a few times.

One time in Kunark I followed Afterlife on a Trakanon raid with GMHide up, but got eaten by his lifetap (was only level 50) and the AL guys made fun of me and my corpse.

I did other things too. I may remember more in time.

I didn't fuck with anyone who didn't deserve it though, I promise!
Old 01-11-2019, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

It took me a year to get back some dude for a borrowed CR Wu's quivering staff is the only bad thing that comes to mind.

ymmv
Old 01-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On r99 I wiped the velious guild on Tunare by playing the bard shrink song while a rogue in my group the size of a pixel killed all their clerics. Tunare got to 4% lol while my boner was at a 100%
LOL
Old 01-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Banned

I met a guildy on here.

We had drinks, laughed, and reminisced about our times on the game.

Then we went back to my place where I killed and dismembered their body.

I'm wearing their skin right now actually.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

When the game launched players were constantly begging for plat. I changed 2pp into copper then gave 2000000 copper to a beggar and cast levitate on him. When lev wore off he died from the falling damage. I got my 2p entertainment value.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:30 PM
Banned

Jesus looting someone’s corpse must of felt so good
Old 01-11-2019, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a guide on Mithaniel Marr back in the golden age of GM Chaolash (who was fired for summoning items for his friends, there are a few obscure posts about it on the interwebs).

Anyways, I would volunteer for the late-night guide shifts when nobody was online (you had to volunteer for a certain minimum number of hours per week in order to qualify for your free EQ subscription, I think it was 8).

This allowed me to more or less have free reign of the server. And Chaolash didn't give a shit about anything players complained about, so it felt kinda safe. Senior Guide Lily was different but I made sure I was never on at that time.

Guide Pallad (as I was known) would do things like summon players I didn't like into the locked room at the back of the NFP bank, to give them Time Outs. When they petitioned that they were stuck, I would go into the petition queue and delete their petitions.

Sometimes I would /kill people's mobs to fuck with them while I had GMHide up. Usually it was those cunts who would be KSing each other at derv camps or orc2 in WC.

Once I organized a WFP arena "Can you kill a guide?" contest in /shout in the off hours. That one was pretty damn risky tbh. Never got reported though.

I handed out free GM rezzes when I really had no business doing so. Totally stealth. Did that at Seb entrance a few times.

One time in Kunark I followed Afterlife on a Trakanon raid with GMHide up, but got eaten by his lifetap (was only level 50) and the AL guys made fun of me and my corpse.

I did other things too. I may remember more in time.

I didn't fuck with anyone who didn't deserve it though, I promise!
Good stuff. I was a shitty kid on mith marr, I remember Chaolash, also spending "jail time".
After luclin we used alot of showeq and macros, instateleporting and such. Felt like Neo in the matrix. Sold plat for about 20k usd
Old 01-11-2019, 01:51 PM
Kobold

On live, a friend I was grouped with were coming out from High Pass into Karana and we both had DMF. We ran straight ahead, floating in a direct line instead of following the ramp, so we were actually floating over the gorge itself. I told him, "Hold on a sec." and we stopped. I proceeded to cast dispell on him, which of course cancelled his DMF, and he immediately dropped straight down to his death. Now, I know there is no sound effect as such, but in my brain I could hear,
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... ......"

He was pissed....

I was thrilled.....

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Closed Thread