Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shout-out to political mastermind Steve Bannon for losing Alabama to a pro-choice Democrat.

Shoulda stuck to selling plat, Steve.
Glad the dude who hits on 14-year-olds at the mall lost. There is hope it seems
Old 12-13-2017, 04:54 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

roy more lost because alabama was sick of him anyway. he had bad optics before the allegations. but it also kind of shows that more boomers need to die off before any real change can be made.

but lol if anyone genuinely believes the allegations against roy moore. or any allegation raised against a republican during an election represented by gloria (((allred))) ever. if anyone else is representing that case, yeah i'll take it seriously. but if (((allred))) is representing it, that means that nobody else in the country would touch it. if (((allred))) represents an allegation against someone it means they're probably a safe person to let babysit your kids.

for most lawyers having her kind of case history would have been the end of their career long ago, but she's made her career out of representing and actively seeking out women to make false allegations during elections. she's been doing this for several decades and there have been hundreds of cases represented by her brought forward and blasted through the media, but none of them ever end in convictions or anything. quietly in about 1-2 months (((allred))) will drop the case against moore, and you'll never hear about it again. the media won't tell you about it, certainly not to the extent they told you about the allegations, etc.

if anyone doesn't believe me i'll challenge you: ban yourself for 1 year if the case gets dropped, and i'll never post again if moore is convicted.

a good example of this would be the 2012 election. a lot of new people are paying attention to politics now, which is cool, but a lot of people don't remember events that only took place a few years ago so i'll give you a refresher:

in 2012 Herman Cain was the frontrunner in the election and started polling ahead of the Chosen Golden Boy Obama. then all of the sudden women started coming forward saying he sexually harassed or abused them etc. two at first, then 4, then more each and every day non stop.every one of these cases was represented by (((allred))). Cain dropped out and the republican party ran with sandback cuck Mitt Romney who had no chances of competing with Obama during the election's projected black turnout. a few months after the election it came out that every single allegation was false and not a single one ended in conviction or even went to trial.

that's how we got stuck with obama for 8 years. thank the republican party for cucking out.

the point is baby boomers and GOPe cucks are borderline retarded lemming-brains, not any better than your average leftist. GOPe has no interest in doing anything other than being the controlled-opposition rhino party. i think everyone already knew this though.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Xaanka; 12-13-2017 at 05:01 AM..
Old 12-13-2017, 05:11 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i'm sure a lot of lefties are just rolling with it to countersignal but its pretty funny that some of them genuinely believe the allegations and think moore should have stepped down. when the democratic party has run multiple child rapists in elections this year. ed murray anyone? he raped something like 8 crack addicted teenage boys in the 80's while working as a social worker, and his own cousin, and they ran him until his own cousin went on tv. the democratic party had no issue running with that guy. there was another one like that too. weird there hasn't been a lot of moral panic about those allegations, which have actually been proven true, from the left.

hell i don't believe in taking unfounded allegations as truth myself, but if we're going to say allegations against people like moore should be taken at face value to be "on the safe side" why aren't leftists alarmed that over 75% of the people being named in metoo allegations are jewish democrats? and the rest male feminist democrats? that's not bullshit either, if you look at the list of people accused its totally true.

some of these #metoo's are really dope though. i know a few random celeb accusers and as far as i'm aware they're all telling the truth. the #metoo thing is definitely a more grassroots, genuine thing. the moore+allred thing has more been the democratic party's way of capitalizing on it.
Last edited by Xaanka; 12-13-2017 at 05:14 AM..
Old 12-13-2017, 07:53 AM
Sarnak

Xaanka with those solid dunks

Why is noone talking about Flynn anymore?
Old 12-13-2017, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
serious question. if u are then be man enough to own it. u claim to be some billy badass quasi conservative libertarian on this forum.
I will have a wonderful time there and be sad to leave. Maybe I will wise up and stay there, this time.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if anyone doesn't believe me i'll challenge you: ban yourself for 1 year if the case gets dropped, and i'll never post again if moore is convicted.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like this game
Old 12-13-2017, 02:16 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
roy more lost because alabama was sick of him anyway. he had bad optics before the allegations. but it also kind of shows that more boomers need to die off before any real change can be made.

but lol if anyone genuinely believes the allegations against roy moore. or any allegation raised against a republican during an election represented by gloria (((allred))) ever. if anyone else is representing that case, yeah i'll take it seriously. but if (((allred))) is representing it, that means that nobody else in the country would touch it. if (((allred))) represents an allegation against someone it means they're probably a safe person to let babysit your kids.

for most lawyers having her kind of case history would have been the end of their career long ago, but she's made her career out of representing and actively seeking out women to make false allegations during elections. she's been doing this for several decades and there have been hundreds of cases represented by her brought forward and blasted through the media, but none of them ever end in convictions or anything. quietly in about 1-2 months (((allred))) will drop the case against moore, and you'll never hear about it again. the media won't tell you about it, certainly not to the extent they told you about the allegations, etc.

a good example of this would be the 2012 election. a lot of new people are paying attention to politics now, which is cool, but a lot of people don't remember events that only took place a few years ago so i'll give you a refresher:

in 2012 Herman Cain was the frontrunner in the election and started polling ahead of the Chosen Golden Boy Obama. then all of the sudden women started coming forward saying he sexually harassed or abused them etc. two at first, then 4, then more each and every day non stop.every one of these cases was represented by (((allred))). Cain dropped out and the republican party ran with sandback cuck Mitt Romney who had no chances of competing with Obama during the election's projected black turnout. a few months after the election it came out that every single allegation was false and not a single one ended in conviction or even went to trial.

that's how we got stuck with obama for 8 years. thank the republican party for cucking out.

the point is baby boomers and GOPe cucks are borderline retarded lemming-brains, not any better than your average leftist. GOPe has no interest in doing anything other than being the controlled-opposition rhino party. i think everyone already knew this though.

Quote:
i'm sure a lot of lefties are just rolling with it to countersignal but its pretty funny that some of them genuinely believe the allegations and think moore should have stepped down. when the democratic party has run multiple child rapists in elections this year. ed murray anyone? he raped something like 8 crack addicted teenage boys in the 80's while working as a social worker, and his own cousin, and they ran him until his own cousin went on tv. the democratic party had no issue running with that guy. there was another one like that too. weird there hasn't been a lot of moral panic about those allegations, which have actually been proven true, from the left.

hell i don't believe in taking unfounded allegations as truth myself, but if we're going to say allegations against people like moore should be taken at face value to be "on the safe side" why aren't leftists alarmed that over 75% of the people being named in metoo allegations are jewish democrats? and the rest male feminist democrats? that's not bullshit either, if you look at the list of people accused its totally true.

some of these #metoo's are really dope though. i know a few random celeb accusers and as far as i'm aware they're all telling the truth. the #metoo thing is definitely a more grassroots, genuine thing. the moore+allred thing has more been the democratic party's way of capitalizing on it.
I just woke up from a dream involving u 5 mins ago. firearms and jokes. Dreamstate tasted cheery ^^
Old 12-13-2017, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just woke up from a dream involving u 5 mins ago. firearms and jokes. Dreamstate tasted cheery ^^
bigbrain_daps.png
Old 12-13-2017, 07:09 PM
Banned

mike cernovich for prison
Closed Thread