Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you like to to keep 10X xp in live?
Yes 29 23.02%
No, but I would like 5X xp. 19 15.08%
No 78 61.90%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Banned

every pixel counts on real xp
Old 10-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmez_Mebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So are they allowing character transfers from blue? Seems like a bad idea to me. I am coming to this server because (A) it's a fresh start, and (B) It's progression. It's hardly a fresh start if every lvl 50 from blue is running around power leveling people.
You don't pay much attention, do you?

It's for beta only.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Fire Giant

Probably won't happen but I really would NOT MIND an exp bonus on this server. After returning to EQ I didn't mind the whole grind once again but now I just want to experience some PvP and don't think I will have the time to level ANOTHER char up to 50 again.

The 10x exp on the beta has really spoiled me.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Sarnak

I don't really care either way about the exp bonus. What I do care about is pvp. If I find myself investing 10 hours of mindless grinding for 5 minutes of pvp.... I might look at other forms of entertainment.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

I say 5 % at release and 10% when kunark hits.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

A big exp bonus would be too much, I want to play EQ and despite popular belief EQ does not start at level 50.

Something like 10-20% would be good, if it steals some bluebies away from Blue99.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5BAMF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MMO's are time sinks. Rushing them defeats the purpose, especially in eq. Just play what you like and take it one day at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C5BAMF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MMO's are time sinks. Rushing them defeats the purpose, especially in eq. Just play what you like and take it one day at a time.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

stupid poll is stupid
Old 10-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Banned

The entire server isn't solely about pvp only and racing to max level. There's *gasp* PvE elements too, and low/mid level PvP. By suggesting this I'm a total bluebie I'm sure.
Closed Thread