Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Default 34 shaman where to hunt when I get new spells!

Hi guys. I am currently lv 32, but working towards 34 to get pet and other new spells. Just wondering where would be a good place to solo to get decent cash and exp especially as I am trying to save for an Ikky bp to aid my mana conversion. Also where I could duo with an enchanter friend around that level with the same thing in mind. Also looking for good alternatives to MM as I have found unless I am in the castle entrance camp exp tends to be not worth the time and as far as I know on Fadwer there are very few alternatives to go to when not in that said camp.

All the best,

Tombur
Old 07-16-2013, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

You could do HHK goblins or guards till 37 or 38. Then maybe dominate some hill giants in rathe or specs in oasis/OT/Feerrott for some better loot.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Splitpaw, maybe the zone in to kedge? basement of Unrest? Overthere, lake of Ill Omen, Frontier Mountains
Old 07-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

FM giants have some pretty good loot, you could get lucky with a forest loop and I believe their weapons vend for decent pp
Old 07-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Kobold

Thanks for the replies guys[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Alot of interesting suggestions! Could the HHK guards be soloed or would that be a group camp I dont know that zone so well. Also Are the FM giants a good level for me to take alone or would I need backup?
Old 07-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

An ungeared shaman -- a rogue or monk would probably be nice as a duo partner but yes you can solo all of the suggestions to an extent.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Aviak

Live side ZL to upper (or lower if upper is too easy) guk isn't terrible. 39-42 or so clockworks in Sol A was fun.

-Stinkie
Old 07-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

I think I've seen you in game. You're a troll right? If you're god is cazic I would recommend you kill some guards in Erudin to get your paineel faction up while you can still get exp off them. They are level 30 paladins but are pretty easy to kill. Just make sure they aren't rooted at low hp,otherwise they loh. Then you can do the cazic neck quest for undead fear clickie, which is great for soloing spectres in feerrott from 40 to 48 and then spectral keepers from 48 to 53. Snare not really needed as spectres are slow and the pathing in the caves is good for fear kiting. In TT there is a good spot to pull where pathing is ideal as well. If you picked innoruuk... ignore everything I just wrote.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Kobold

Hi Loljk that sounds like it would be an awesome plan although I am an Inny worshiper. I have done the inny symbol quest for the snare. The thing with the specs sounds like it would have been awesome though[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Would it still be good exp to solo the guards in Erudin anyway? I have been soloing some hobbit guards in Misty for spears which has been ok but I can only really keep 2 mobs down atm.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

I think xp would be decent and might be nice as a troll to be able to bank in paineel (although being fat there's a pain) but there are better xp spots. Pirates in firiona are great, and you may be able to get your fv faction high enough to bank there.
Closed Thread