Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

Or kill brutes in the cave and sell the HQ hides for 30p each
Old 04-19-2016, 06:12 PM
Sarnak

What should a troll shammy use while leveling. 2handed or 1h and shield?
Old 04-19-2016, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Totally depends on the weapon you can get.

Both are fine for leveling, provided you can find a nice damage/delay that fits your price range.

Anything 1h will offer a free slot on your off hand for a stat item.

Are you on red? If you're on blue you can surly find a decent piercing wep and focus on stats in EC for a few hundred and even find a stat item for less than that for your offhand. Some kidna doll or something, Surely you can find something that has some decent stats on them for a few hundred.

If you're on red, just grab whatever rusty thing you can join the zerg and GO TO WAR!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you want to go for 2h blunt for melee, you're going to want a poison wind censor or better item, those i believe can cost up to 1k? maybe like 600? Im not sure.

But unless you are fully geared for melee, I would just for some stat items and work on being a group shaman until you start getting better gear and levels.

Oh you can look at and sort items by stat: http://wiki.project1999.com/Special:...haman/Piercing try to get something with some wis for on the cheep!
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 04-19-2016 at 08:38 PM..
Old 04-20-2016, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Someone gave me a slime coated harpoon, I feel godly lol. Now I just need a decent shield[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2016, 01:50 PM
Banned

U can try this quest? Ive never done it but I think anyone can do it, maybe not evils? anyone else kno?

http://wiki.project1999.com/Testament_of_Vanear_Quest
Old 05-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone gave me a slime coated harpoon, I feel godly lol. Now I just need a decent shield[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get into the 30s and get that free shield whilst doing epic quest!
Old 05-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Sarnak

Talking Weapon Choice

Quote:
For most players a 2hb is the best option as you want to make the most of the hits you land. This is assuming you are a new or untwinked character.

If you really want 1 handed I recommend;

Brell's Keg Popper - 15/35 100-200p

Sap of Piety - 13/36 50p

Jade Chokidai Prod - 11/30 +6wis (part of epic) 500p

Barbarian Hunting Spear - 10/33 +5wis/10mana 200p - 300p

For 2HB here is a list of cheap ones;

Runewood Great Staff - 22/40 50-100p

Mortificator Staff - 16/44 7wis/45mana - 250-500p

Enchanter Teir Dal Great Staff - 15/42 4wis Free if you can get someone to kill the undead

Ruined Teir Dal great Staff Same as above really 16/48 +3wis

Burnished Wooden Stave - 15/45 50-100p

Treant Staff 10/35 Procs Root at 18 (hardly ever) Free can hunt it or 50-100p

Drakkel Icegrinder 27/45 30dd not sure on price on this probably alot more

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2016, 06:59 PM
Fire Giant

My alt barbarian shaman is 55, almost 56. I started soloing the first three spawns of geonids in Wakening Lands. The experience is slow but steady and there's a chance at some nice gems (blue diamonds, black sapphires, jacinths, quest armor gems, etc.)

I bought the level 55 pet but have really been disappointed in it. It's always green (I'm used to my dark blue mage pets) and it really seems that epic root rotting is more efficient than using the pet (especially against the geonid shamans who dispell buffs). The pet is 700 mana, then I talisman & stamina buff it and haste and regrowth it. Takes a ton of mana and then I end up still having to heal it multiple times per fight even with the mob slowed.

I have an epic, fungi tunic and fungi great staff. I should hit 56 tonight but don't have bane of nife. Can you think of a better solo camp in Velious at this level?
Old 06-27-2016, 08:22 PM
Aviak

If you have epic root rot is the way to go. Pet is nice to have to off tank if jumped or mana battery if needed.

55 Pet is nice for extra DPS in group where they are not tank, or off tanking when breaking into a camp. Pet will always be green, max pet does 52 points of damage. Also there is a big difference in pet tanking max vs. one that only does 45 points of damage.

On non-caster mobs that are slowed, max pet does not take that much damage when fighting the types of mobs you are talking about "geonids".
Old 06-27-2016, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udabut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have epic root rot is the way to go. Pet is nice to have to off tank if jumped or mana battery if needed.

55 Pet is nice for extra DPS in group where they are not tank, or off tanking when breaking into a camp. Pet will always be green, max pet does 52 points of damage. Also there is a big difference in pet tanking max vs. one that only does 45 points of damage.

On non-caster mobs that are slowed, max pet does not take that much damage when fighting the types of mobs you are talking about "geonids".
Thanks, I think I must have been stuck trying to prop up a lowest level pet. Having a mage, I should have realized the shaman pets have a wide range in levels too.
Closed Thread