Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Default 29 Druid, Stuck In A Rut

Currently a level 29 druid. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut as far as places to go and level. HHK goblins are awesome, if you can get in a group. Often times there is a list to get in, and it can be hours or more until your name is called, assuming you're still online. Everfrost mammoths would be good, but there aren't many of them, and there are often 2-3-4 druids in zone competing for that limited number. I've outgrown the lower portion of OT, and the FM area is just a level or 2 too high for me. Played around with the giants in WW also, but that's usually swarming with groups or monks solo'ing. All that being considered, anyone have any other suggestions for places I may check out? Group or solo? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 05-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX0621 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently a level 29 druid. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut as far as places to go and level. HHK goblins are awesome, if you can get in a group. Often times there is a list to get in, and it can be hours or more until your name is called, assuming you're still online. Everfrost mammoths would be good, but there aren't many of them, and there are often 2-3-4 druids in zone competing for that limited number. I've outgrown the lower portion of OT, and the FM area is just a level or 2 too high for me. Played around with the giants in WW also, but that's usually swarming with groups or monks solo'ing. All that being considered, anyone have any other suggestions for places I may check out? Group or solo? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
For a group go to Mistmoore.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

haha didnt read op. my bad.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

imo start out solo kiting the gnolls outside of splitpaw in south karana, and while you're doing that try to form up a group to go inside paw.
Old 05-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imo start out solo kiting the gnolls outside of splitpaw in south karana, and while you're doing that try to form up a group to go inside paw.
Solid plan. Paw is an underused and awesome dungeon.
Old 05-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this!

However, the gnolls can be pretty crowded at peak hours. There are a few other options; Upper Guk AC camp is safe, easy, and SICK exp. I also remember dabbling in unrest a bit at 29 but I think you can do giants in warsliks woods as well(may be an underrated option.)

The great thing about playing a druid is that around lvl 29 the soloing options become a bit more open. If you can't find a group don't be afraid to solo, you may die a few times learning some zones/camps but in the end you will still level fast. Also don't hesitate to try new areas/spots since you can easily teleport/gate around.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-12-2014, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

You can do the alligators in Cazic Thule as well at that level.

Not great loot but good xp.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

Can do grimalkins near the windmill in LoIO, they can take you to 31 no problem.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

charm kite yellow con rhinos in OT. surprisingly easy at 29.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Fire Giant

All of the above replies are horrible advice, because they don't know any better. I will tell you an ancient secret not many know about that gives you 500% more exp at 29-40 than anywhere else imaginable. And only druids and wizards can do it.

Go to Qeynos, bind by bank.

Port to NK, run to Splitpaw. There are 5 gnolls outside. They drop Lore (non lore ones are junk!) Tanned Split Paw Skins. 4 Volumes. Get 2-3 of these and GATE to Qeynos to turn them into the correcct NPC. Turn them in 1 at a time (any more than 1 is eating it). 7-15% per, and people let them rot all the time! I went from 33 to 34 in 20 minutes, if that puts it in perspective.

If you don't take this advice above everybody elses, you're doing it wrong.
Last edited by Tankdan; 06-02-2014 at 10:21 PM..
Closed Thread