Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And why do these threads become several pages long? Is it just people trolling or there more to it? Right now, there is an active thread about people monopolizing many of the named mobs and another about giving people the "privilege" to kill trash monsters in the Plane of Growth.

People on blue feel angry, manipulated, and most of all, oppressed. They should give red a try. What do they have to lose? Literally, what do they have lose? Start from scratch, enjoy the leveling bonus, establish a solo character to help twink another, and then you're back on your feet. This is EQ, where people are willing to spend hours dedicated to killing ONE monster. And that's if the top guilds allow them access to that monster. They should be willing to try Red out on just that principle alone.

If they were to come to red tomorrow, I can guarantee them at least the chance to see more content in more ways than one. PvP isn't a dirty thing. It's how the player uses PvP that determines whether the result is "good or bad." From my perspective, I feel PvP is a good way to stop the rampant greedy 1% of players from controlling the server. I'm not out to kill Vulak, they can have those crazy encounters. But my friends and I should be able to visit the frenzy ghoul in LGuk, without asking the top guild for permission. That's how widespread the issue is on blue.

I'll make a fresh red post. The people of blue deserve their freedom to enjoy the game.
The problem is most players enjoy a MMO because you interact with other players and Red has none.

No population = dead MMO experience.

What part of this is hard to understand?

Without people, mobs mean nothing.
Old 12-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yknow, if you people would just ignore these threads, they would stop making them. Since everyone feels like they need to pile on and blather, they always become several pages long, which is what they want. Ignore them. The threads will then wither in a similar manner as their subject has.
it is simply too fun to play poke the autist
Old 12-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what you mean by "No Population."

I've made some great friends on red. We've been questing and grouping. And after all those "Join Red posts," we finally got enough people to raid some of the starting content. I'd say that's pretty cool. Curious people continue to trickle in. Some play often enough to join us for end game content. Others come in and out, grouping and socializing at different level brackets. It's been an enjoyable game. Everyone from blue is welcome to join us for the journey.
The phrase, "One man's trash is another man's treasure" comes to mind.

"Whatever floats your boat," is another.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And why do these threads become several pages long? Is it just people trolling or there more to it? Right now, there is an active thread about people monopolizing many of the named mobs and another about giving people the "privilege" to kill trash monsters in the Plane of Growth.

People on blue feel angry, manipulated, and most of all, oppressed. They should give red a try. What do they have to lose? Literally, what do they have lose? Start from scratch, enjoy the leveling bonus, establish a solo character to help twink another, and then you're back on your feet. This is EQ, where people are willing to spend hours dedicated to killing ONE monster. And that's if the top guilds allow them access to that monster. They should be willing to try Red out on just that principle alone.

If they were to come to red tomorrow, I can guarantee them at least the chance to see more content in more ways than one. PvP isn't a dirty thing. It's how the player uses PvP that determines whether the result is "good or bad." From my perspective, I feel PvP is a good way to stop the rampant greedy 1% of players from controlling the server. I'm not out to kill Vulak, they can have those crazy encounters. But my friends and I should be able to visit the frenzy ghoul in LGuk, without asking the top guild for permission. That's how widespread the issue is on blue.

I'll make a fresh red post. The people of blue deserve their freedom to enjoy the game.
Ok this is genuinely funny
Old 12-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Banned

I recently tried the red server and now I understand why people don't play there. I had to reroll my lvl 9 mage because one person just sat on my corpse and killed me over and over.

So I tried rolling over to qeynos side and I seen no one for the whole day. Yes it's nice to have camps open. But I would rather have a 100 people fighting over gnolls then litterally not one person for 4 hours.

Don't even get me started with the ooc. Bad language, hate speech and everything else you could imagine. It was appalling.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Banned

nice job misinterpreting a standard colloquialism which obviously was referring to the red server as trash.

jesus christ. are you like this in person?
Old 12-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recently tried the red server and now I understand why people don't play there. I had to reroll my lvl 9 mage because one person just sat on my corpse and killed me over and over.

So I tried rolling over to qeynos side and I seen no one for the whole day. Yes it's nice to have camps open. But I would rather have a 100 people fighting over gnolls then litterally not one person for 4 hours.

Don't even get me started with the ooc. Bad language, hate speech and everything else you could imagine. It was appalling.
Confirmed. Red is bad. ^
Old 12-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=248203

More lies.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Banned

^that link is from over a year ago

more fake news from red promoters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^that link is from over a year ago
That was the point.
Closed Thread